Rally Exhaust

This is a discussion on Rally Exhaust within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yes, a n00b to the site, but I cant find anything about rally exhaust, I was wondering what the Factory ...

Rally Exhaust

Yes, a n00b to the site, but I cant find anything about rally exhaust, I was wondering what the Factory Subaru WRC team is running, and what the closest thing to that you can buy and put on an 06-07 STi..

any pictures,links,custom mod advice very much appreciated..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Call Brett at Rally Graphics. He helped build the cars for their race team. You can find the number on the internet. They are located in West Virginia. Good Luck!

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    the WRC exhaust is a very (very) straight through exhaust- the cops would have a hay day w/ someone running one on the street you'll also notice that they have it exiting on the passenger side (vs oe on the drivers side)- my guess it's mostly titanium for weight

the closest replica I'm aware is the L'aunsport 555 exhaust- has to be imported from japan- just scroll down a little

japanparts.com : PARTS DATABASE

another pic here

laun2.jpg (image)
    Last edited by Big Sky WRX; 07-26-2008 at 11:14 AM.
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

I Support ClubWRX
    A rally exhaust requires a catalytic converter.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sky WRX View Post
    the closest replica I'm aware is the L'aunsport 555 exhaust- has to be imported from japan- just scroll down a little

japanparts.com : PARTS DATABASE
    Man, that this is Ugly with a capital U.

haha, you guys crack me up. it is ugly, but whatever works. thanks for the help.