Petter Solberg - Subaru: Q&A - Exclusive
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Petter Solberg - Subaru: Q&A - Exclusive within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Crash.net Subaru's Petter Solberg was boosted by the arrival of the all-new Impreza WRC2008 just prior to ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Post Petter Solberg - Subaru: Q&A - Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Crash.net
    Subaru's Petter Solberg was boosted by the arrival of the all-new Impreza WRC2008 just prior to the summer break - and having finished third with it in Greece and sixth in Turkey, 'Hollywood' was definitely left feeling more positive. Crash.net Radio caught up with the 2003 World Rally champion recently and spoke to him about his hopes for the rest of the year and found out about his rib injury...
    Crash.net:
    Petter, how have the team's preparations been going for Finland and Germany?

Petter Solberg:
    The guys have a very important job at the moment to get the cars fast for Finland. They are still working and are very happy. It will be very interesting to test the car next week.

Crash.net:
    Have you done much testing yet?

PS:
    No nothing at all. We will start our testing next week. I must say I am really looking forward to it. I can't wait to see what the team has done to improve the performance.

continue reading more:
    crash.net petter solberg subaru exclusive
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 07-08-2008 at 05:08 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We'll see

Petter just has not been doing well at all since before Greece. Thats not to say that some of this wasnt the god awful Subaru WRC07 car, but he made a lot of mental errors as well.

I'm cautiously optimistic but in all honesty I think Mikko and Loeb will run wild in Finland.

(Of course I hope Mikko beats the froggy and Petter beats them all ).

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    still like 3 weeks to WRC Finland !
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.