thanks for post the penultimate stage results this morning.
And to everyone if you actually missed me posting the rally results/news ....sorry i was away for the Scoobies for Autism Meet in Winchester,VA.
Overall times after SS19 / Day 3 - Top 13:
1. Mikko Hirvonen BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC 07 4hours 42mins 07.1secs M
2. Jari-Matti Latvala BP Ford Abu Dhabi Focus RS WRC 07 +00mins 07.9secs M
3. Sebastien Loeb Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +00mins 25.7secs M
4. Daniel Sordo Citroen Total WRT C4 WRC +02mins 25.6secs M
5. Henning Solberg Stobart VK Ford Focus WRC 07 +02mins 33.7secs MT
6. Petter Solberg Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2008 +02mins 48.2secs M
7. Matthew Wilson Stobart VK Ford Focus WRC 07 +04mins 24.2secs A8
8. Conrad Rautenbach PH Sport-Citroen C4 WRC +07mins 46.7secs A8
9. Federico Villagra Munchi's Ford Focus WRC 07 +09mins 34.1secs MT
10. Barry Clark Munchi's Ford Focus WRC 07 +14mins 48.8secs MT
11. Andreas Aigner Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX +20mins 14.5secs P
12. Patrik Sandell Peugeot 207 S2000 +21mins 03.2secs P
13. Chris Atkinson Subaru WRT Impreza WRC 2008 +22mins 36.5secs M
Overall PWRC after SS19 / Day 3 - Top 4:
1. Andreas Aigner Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX 5hours 02mins 21.6secs P
2. Patrik Sandell Peugeot 207 S2000 +00mins 48.7secs P
3. Mirco Baldacci Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX +03mins 01.0secs P
4. Martin Rauam Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX +05mins 31.0secs P
WRC Championship Tables
Sebastien Loeb has said that it is 'wrong' tactics played such a key role in deciding the outcome of the Rally of Turkey this weekend, the final round in the World Rally Championship before the summer break.
Loeb was forced to play the 'road sweeper' on both days one and two, after Mikko Hirvonen, Jari-Matti Latvala and Gigi Galli all slowed in the final stage on Friday night in order to ensure they didn't have to run first in the order on the second leg.
The next WRC Event is a true high speed "classic" the Neste Rally of Finland Aug1-3
Neste Oil Rally of Finland