ShimmySideways Redline Time Attack WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ShimmySideways Redline Time Attack WRX within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello Club WRX, it sure has been a long time since I have been here. Even though I had a ...

Takata Redline Time Attack WRX STi

Hello Club WRX, it sure has been a long time since I have been here. Even though I had a rival car (at the time) I was really welcomed by this community which is rare on car forums if you don't drive the car that the forum is about.

Like many of you, I am just a car nut and it doesn't matter what it is, if it goes fast then I am interested! Recently James Elterman, the race driver for the ShimmySideways Redline Time Attack 04 WRX STi came to the Forza Motorsport 2 community to hold a contest to design a race livery for the upcoming 2008 season.

Seeing as though I can paint and tune in the game I decided to enter the contest. Last week the 10 finalists were chosen and I was fortunate to have my design picked in the top 10. Well, yesterday was the moment of truth because the winner was chosen and unbelievably, I WON.

If any of you go to any of the Redline Time Attack events you will get a chance to see the car I designed. I am hoping to be able to see my creation in real life as well but I am not sure.

Here is the winning design and the one we will see shortly on the race track!

Here is James' website: ShimmySideways Racing: Subaru Racing Modifications, Photos, Videos, & More > Home
    Last edited by drizze99; 05-31-2010 at 08:17 AM.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    maybe these wheels to go w/ it

"Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

Peachypumpkincheeks

That's awesome man, congrats!

Oooh, and I really like those wheels BigSky!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Moderating on the run! Big Sky WRX's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^ they're for sale here:

F/S BBS TAKATA GREEN wheels - NASIOC

but are 5x114
    "Simplify and add lightness." - Colin Chapman

you should do one of my car. I'm going to be at the GT Live in Virginia, so i'll be going through Delaware.

Sorry to bring up an old post up from the dead, BUT if anyone is looking into getting into Time Attack racing, the car I designed is for sale on eBay now! The car is race ready...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

If I had the money, I would buy this car in a heart beat
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.