Stage 2 Wrx Average 1/4 Mile Times!!!!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stage 2 Wrx Average 1/4 Mile Times!!!!!!! within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey every one im going to sacramento raceway 2 morrow, for there wed night drag night. i just wanted to ...

Stage 2 Wrx Average 1/4 Mile Times!!!!!!!

Hey every one im going to sacramento raceway 2 morrow, for there wed night drag night. i just wanted to see wat are some common times to run the 1/4. with the cobb stage 2, i have a full 3 inch turbo exhaust, with 1 high flow cat. here is a list of my parts, downpipe bellmouth, flex uppipe, 160 thermostat, k+n drop in filter. Flashed to stage 2 cobb. what should i expect to run with this setup. I have drag raced before but i am by no means an expert. at it.
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by justin.jordan2 View Post
    Hey every one im going to sacramento raceway 2 morrow, for there wed night drag night. i just wanted to see wat are some common times to run the 1/4. with the cobb stage 2, i have a full 3 inch turbo exhaust, with 1 high flow cat. here is a list of my parts, downpipe bellmouth, flex uppipe, 160 thermostat, k+n drop in filter. Flashed to stage 2 cobb. what should i expect to run with this setup. I have drag raced before but i am by no means an expert. at it.
    I dont know, but I sure am curious to find out! LOL
    Good luck! Kick some arss!
    07 STi-Mostly Stock
    91 Honda Civic DX-Hella Stock

"Screw chicks tonight bro, I just gotta race!"

[QUOTE=RobThieveZ510;2285254]I dont know, but I sure am curious to find out! LOL
    Good luck! Kick some arss![/QUOTE

I will post some run times, after 2 morrow. anybody elses drag race there stage 2 wrx
    COBB FLASHED STAGE 2, UPPIPE, DOWNPIPE WITH HIGH FLOW CAT, AND FULL 3 INCH CAT BACK, 160 CRUCIAL RACING THERMOSTAT, K&N FILTER. TRACK: 1/4 MILE 13.66 102.7 MPH ON THE COBB OTS MAP

I Support ClubWRX
    I ran a 13.8 in my 06 at cobb stage 2
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    I ran a 13.8 in my 06 at cobb stage 2 at sac speedway
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

you want to go 2 morrow???? wat other mods did you have, did you have the uppipe in. or just the dp

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    I ran a 13.8 in my 06 at cobb stage 2 at sac speedway
    the ots stage 2 map correct. not protuned stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by justin.jordan2 View Post
    the ots stage 2 map correct. not protuned stage 2
    correct stage 2. I have an 06 so it already has a catless up factory.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    correct stage 2. I have an 06 so it already has a catless up factory.
    oh i thought it was only the 2.5 sti that had them removed i didnt know the 06 and 07 wrx had them removed.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO SACRAMENTO RACEWAY, WANA GO TONIGHT.

Id have to check my ET slip at home, but i think it was 13.7. Just be careful and dont do hot laps, your clutch may start to heat and glaze over, causing it to slip. Also its not i bad idea to bring a bag of ice or two to toss on the IC while your letting the car cool off.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    Id have to check my ET slip at home, but i think it was 13.7. Just be careful and dont do hot laps, your clutch may start to heat and glaze over, causing it to slip. Also its not i bad idea to bring a bag of ice or two to toss on the IC while your letting the car cool off.
    yea i hav a ice chest im letting my friend carry, in his truck. i just hope my ecu, has learned my stage 2 map. i installed it 4 days ago but put about 100 miles on it already.

plus i have never been to sacramento raceway, i have always raced at infineon raceway. so this is also a new track to me.

Best for my 02 in my signature below. Mods: ATR uppipe, Invidia DP, Borla catback, hacked air silencer, Apexi AVCR Electronic Boost Controller, Samco Intercooler hose, and TurboXS Stage 1 Unichip.

2007 VW GTI 6 spd. No times yet
    2000 Firehawk convertible 6spd- 12.52 @ 114.7 mph. 2.09 60'

Sold: 2004 Mini Cooper S. 14.95 @ 93.8 mph.
    Sold: 2004 GTO 6 spd. 13.4 @ 104.5 mph
    Sold: 2002 WRX 5spd. 13.39 @100.7 mph. 1.81 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Dan00Hawk View Post
    Best for my 02 in my signature below. Mods: ATR uppipe, Invidia DP, Borla catback, hacked air silencer, Apexi AVCR Electronic Boost Controller, Samco Intercooler hose, and TurboXS Stage 1 Unichip.
    how much boost are you running.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.