Anyone Raced Evo Qtr Mile Drag Strip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone Raced Evo Qtr Mile Drag Strip within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone I have only gopt 4 days left before I venture to Santas Pod race way where I intend ...

Anyone Raced Evo Qtr Mile Drag Strip

Hello everyone

I have only gopt 4 days left before I venture to Santas Pod race way where I intend on embarrasing either myself or some rather nifty EVO's.

Now with 300 bhp I should be fairly safe but was wondering what times had been run by anyone else in the forum.

And if someone had some advice that would be cool.

I promise as well that next week Monday anyone interested can have a copy of the video clips.

As long as I live to tell the story that is
    Classic Crew #01
    "When life passes you by in a flash you know you have been Scoobied
    UK / Ex Pats forum
    UK Chat Group
    Oak1ey Gallery

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    check drag racing forum
    Drag Racing
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    Now with 300 bhp I should be fairly safe but was wondering what times had been run by anyone else in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Oak1ey View Post
    my Scooby is a V Spec Limited Edition 555 Classic kicking out 295 BHP .............I love it

c'mon now which is it 295 or 300 bhp?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tmann05 View Post
    c'mon now which is it 295 or 300 bhp?
    good catching jonny forerunner out
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

It is all about the launch. Get the thing out of first gear just right and be a king. Miss it with a bog or excessive slip and be a goat. More power does not mean it will be easier to launch/look good.

I did ask an EVO to race me when I had the Cadillac out, but he refused. If I remember correctly I even offered him a 5 second head start or something like that. He still puckered.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.