Pons to return to Subaru fold?

This is a discussion on Pons to return to Subaru fold? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Xavier Pons could compete with the Subaru World Rally Team later on this season, according to managing director Richard Taylor. ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Pons to return to Subaru fold?

Xavier Pons could compete with the Subaru World Rally Team later on this season, according to managing director Richard Taylor.

Pons was due to do all of the events this year with the Banbury-based outfit, having signed a deal to that affect last summer. However thus far he has not been in action in an Impreza WRC car since the Wales Rally GB back in December.

Taylor told Crash.net Radio recently though, in the countdown to the inaugural Jordan Rally, which starts on Friday, that the team and the Spaniard are still in contact and that he could yet rejoin the line-up and compete alongside Petter Solberg and Chris Atkinson.

"We would very much like to see Xavier in a car with us again and he is interested in the possibility," Taylor explained. "I think realistically if it happens it will be for the second half of the season or sometime in the second half of the season.

Crash.net - Pons/Subaru
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do they need someone to use up all the 07 chassis to get ready for the 08's?

Good Luck Xevy!
    Sonic Wagon
    P.R.E. Tuned 249 WHP

如此親吻 我的臀部猴子男孩 !!

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    YouTube - WRC Rally Xavier Pons Crash Subaru New Zealand 2007

lets wreck some Imprezas guys WOOO WOOOO
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    you guys are "bad" !
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition