Stpr 2008
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stpr 2008 within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well its just over a month til the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally in Wellsboro, PA on the weekend of June ...

Stpr 2008

Well its just over a month til the Susquehannock Trail Performance Rally in Wellsboro, PA on the weekend of June 6th. I went last year with a friend and it was my first rally, and i was hooked instantly. I will be heading up this year again with a better camera. I was wondering who is planning on heading up for this rally and what camp gounds your staying at.
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ummmmm I don't know anything, but am interested - do you know where I can find more info - like when it starts etc
    Last edited by SubaruWRC; 04-23-2008 at 05:34 PM.
    STU 17
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #117
    WATCH THIS

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    here you go:

STPR website
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I plan on going up there but I have no idea if I am staying at a camp ground or what is going on yet.
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

Wifey and I will be there for Sat. & Sunday as always. We stay at Stony Fork campground - site #85 (by the corner of the lake) which is out buy the water crossing. I will be driving the WRB wagon - it didn't make it last year due to all the work I was doing on it. We always volunteer as course marshalls. If anyone wants to work with us let me know and I'll give you the info. This is the best way to see the rally, you get a shirt, hat, food vouchers, passes to the super special stages this year, you get to drive on the course & get into the airport for the party & to see the cars. It really is a BLAST.

Banned
    I think I may drive up for Saturday. It was a blast last year!

Quote Originally Posted by SubaruWRC View Post
    do you need a "rally car" or can it be stock?
    Your car needs to be inspected by the SCCA and the entrance fees are quite expensive.

The cars are fully prepped with roll cages, fire fighting equipment. etc, etc, etc.

This is a full out rally, you can't enter your car, most people attend as spectators.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

Who else is going to STPR this year? It should be great!

I will be working the rally this year, we should try to organize a small meet. This year will be more difficult since the rally is Friday and Saturday. Typically we would all meet at the Bilo foods Friday night.
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

the first stage of the rally starts on saturday does it not? I am def excited about this rally...i wish it was this weekend.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #98
    SEXY 2007 UG WRX LTD
    Mods:
    SPT Intake

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PLSubaru98 View Post
    the first stage of the rally starts on saturday does it not? I am def excited about this rally...i wish it was this weekend.
    Nope, starts Friday No more night stages since the savages could not behave themselves.

If you're gonna drink: go out sober, watch the race, go back to camp/hotel, get hammered, sleep. Please don't drink in the woods!!! If this rally gets canned because of the crap from last year I'm gonna cry.

so what stages will be completed friday and saturday??
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #98
    SEXY 2007 UG WRX LTD
    Mods:
    SPT Intake

Adam,

Friday will be a regional rally, the pro rally is Saturday. Both nights will have a super special stage at the County Fairgrounds - you need to purchase tickets for this (inexpensive). I am not sure if there are any spectator stages Friday, but I know I will be getting into town early, even if its just to hang out at the service in Germania. At least that is my understanding of the schedule.

PM me - I have a new cell # btw.
    Are you camping?
    Last edited by LIV 2 RLY; 05-17-2008 at 03:40 PM. Reason: content
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

Quote Originally Posted by LIV 2 RLY View Post
    I am not sure if there are any spectator stages Friday, but I know I will be getting into town early, even if its just to hang out at the service in Germania.
    the only spectator stage on friday is the super special. the full rally stages are all being run on private land that day. however, for those that are heading up early on friday, there is a TSD rally for charity. i am still up in the air about whether i'll be attending...i'm waiting to see the entry list grow.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i'll be up there for the dunkin donuts coffee and to meet me fellow scooby mates and chill
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Il be staying with PL Subaru at Canyon Country Campground...... anyone else in there??? We are at Site 20, the same as last year.
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast