My first ever go on a drag strip
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My first ever go on a drag strip within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Took my 03 wrx (uk blobeye) for my 1st 1/4 mile run ever!! Did 5 runs in total The best ...

My first ever go on a drag strip

Took my 03 wrx (uk blobeye) for my 1st 1/4 mile run ever!!

Did 5 runs in total

The best run was : 0-60ft - 1.98
    1/8 mile- 9.18
    1/4 mile- 14.41
    mph:93.03

Not too bad a time for my first ever go.
    Should do better when I get some new suspension, as the cars front end kept lifting up , obviously not helping.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

very nice first run, i know after i replaced my shocks and got a little better at the whole launching an AWD car I dropped from where you are at to a 14.2 on stock power levels
    96 Mustang: Shorty Headers, X-pipe, Electronic cut out, Air silencer Delete, K&N air filter, really sticky tires
    (14.32 @ 96.7mph)

02 bugeye: exedy oem clutch, kybAGX struts, momo short-throw shifter, steel braided brake lines, stoptech rotors and stock rims (the 17inch wheel just weighed too much), 14.232 @ 94.75mph

a few pics, they are samples, thats why they have writing on them but you get the idea.

looks nice!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.