Subaru Willow Springs Track Day
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru Willow Springs Track Day within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; HI ( DATE CHANGE ) im setting up a track day at Willow Springs March 27 2008 , a THURSDAY. ...

Subaru Willow Springs Track Day

HI ( DATE CHANGE )
    im setting up a track day at Willow Springs March 27 2008 , a THURSDAY. on the big track.

ALL MAKES OF CARS WELCOME, rag tops must have roll bar.

we will run 3 groups,,, NOOB,, INTER,, GET OUT OF MY WAY.

Cost will be $160 per car, depending on how many sign ups i get. We will have instructors and track workers and stand by EMT. should be a fun day. "hotlap" event ,, NO TIMING,bring your own, to sign up PM me ( full name and email )and ill put you on the list,, 45 car max, small groups more open track time.

helmet required,snell 2000 or newer, we will do a basic tech on your car to make sure its worthy of the track.

pictures from the track day

http://www.qwksti.com/willow_big_track.html

Patrick

qwksti.com
    Last edited by QWK STI; 04-07-2008 at 09:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sooooooo jealous thats my last day of school before spring break, full of test and other fun stuff. i'd be drivin up I-5 from San Diego to Sacramento the next day anway. So close!
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

date change

willow changed my date, its now one day earlier. 3/27/2008

almost full

bump for drivers, , i have about 10 spots to fill

few spots left

weekend bump,, few spots left to fill. very low car count lots of track time !!! sign up !!

pictures from the track day

http://www.qwksti.com/willow_big_track.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.