AMS Track Day Schedule and Registration For 2008
AUTOBAHN COUNTRY CLUB
This year we are trying something a little more conventional. We are going to announce all three track days at once and give those die hards out there a chance to sign up for all three at a discounted Rate.
The Schedule will go as follows
Monday April 28th Full Course - $245.00 (150 Total spots)
Tuesday June 17th South Course- $200.00 (90Total spots)
Sunday September 14th South Course - $225.00 (90 total spots)
Register for all three events for $595.00
THIS IS OPEN FOR ALL CARS
Some nice things about the AMS track days:
• We will have over 15 instructors on site to help you polish your skills
• There will be a FREE Driving school for the beginner and Novice groups
• AMS will be supplying a free on site technician for any small repairs / diagnosis
• All registrants will receive a free AMS T-shirt at the track.
• You will receive a track day packet in the mail outlining the flag descriptions, Schedule and course overview
• Above all AMS track days are fun and safe. We offer sessions ranging from First timers to dedicated lap dogs
To sign up for the event please call Frank here at the shop. He will place you in your run group and take your track day payment. He can be reached at 847 709-0530 Extension 2017
With that said let’s get down to the Safety and equipment points:
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD BRAKES!!!
A quick note to everyone that signs up. we are placing you in a run group based on your experience not how fast your car is or how fast you THINK you are. This is a fun track day. Just because someone is faster than you in the straights does not mean that you are a faster driver.... it simply means your car is quicker. Getting put in a class that is too high for you will only slow down the other drivers in that class or worse...push you beyond your limits. Please trust us in our decision on what run group to put you in.
Basic AMS Track day rules
• four wheels off will END YOUR DAY ON THE TRACK!
• two wheels off will end that Session
• the second time you go two wheels off will END YOUR DAY ON THE TRACK
• The first session for beginner and novice will be a parade group/ on track classroom session
• there will be a ZERO TOLLERANCE RULE on ALL RECKLESS DRIVING
THIS IS NOT A RACE!!!!!!!!!
This is how each day’s schedule will go:
7:00AM: Gates Open
7:15AM: Tech Inspection Begins
8:30AM: Drivers meeting ** MANDATORY FOR ALL DRIVERS**
9:00AM: Parade/Surveillance Lap for Advanced and Intermediate run groups
9:00AM: Drivers school for Beginner and novice run groups (45 Minutes)
9:20AM: Advanced Run Group Goes out
9:40AM: Intermediate Run Group Goes out
10:00AM: Novice Parade run Group Goes out
10:20AM: Beginner Parade Run Group Goes out
10:45AM: Beginner and Novice Drivers School (20 Minutes)
10:40AM:Advanced Run Group Goes out
11:00AM:Intermediate Run Group Goes out
11:20AM:Novice Run Group Goes out
11:40AM:Beginner Run Group Goes out
12:00PM: Lunch for one hour
1:00PM: Classroom Refresher course for Beginner and Novice Groups
(15 Minutes Long)
1:00PM: Advanced Run Group Goes out
1:20PM: Intermediate Run Group Goes out
1:40PM: Novice Run Group Goes out
2:00PM: Beginner Run Group Goes out
2:20PM: Advanced Run Group Goes out
2:40PM: Intermediate Run Group Goes out
3:00PM: Novice Run Group Goes out
3:20PM: Beginner Run Group Goes out
3:40PM: Advanced Run Group Goes out
4:00PM: Intermediate Run Group Goes out
4:20PM: Novice Run Group Goes out
4:40PM: Beginner Run Group Goes out
5:00PM: Track is CLOSED!