what you guys think about this behavior?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on what you guys think about this behavior? within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i know couple STI and WRX owners ,but some reason or other they never act like this. Matter a fact ...

what you guys think about this behavior?

i know couple STI and WRX owners ,but some reason or other they never act like this. Matter a fact i made some good friendship with them so that is a reason why i'm here in this forum. So i just would like to know what is your opinion about that, when one tuner act like this with others.
    Thanks Rob.

Here is a link of Dynoflash /AL/ in his gt35r subaru beating a stock turbo evo @ the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGQwb...eature=related

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That video was at least 9:30 longer than it needed to be.

Guy is just completely amped and in love with his car. Can't fault him for that. The ribbing of the EVO and it's driver were a bit much, but - eh whatever. The Evo driver seemed cool about it.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Bro, do you have a problem, bro, with dynoflash al bro? Bro, I think Al is awesome, bro, and his car bro, is so fast bro, it's like, bro, the, bro, fastest, bro, STi, bro, in, bro, the, bro, northeast, bro!

aww snap, evo vs wrx BRODOWN!

brah bro brah yo brah bro man bro bah brobrobrobrobro yah!

I Support ClubWRX
    I didn't watch the video, but is that Al of the I love subarus, then I hate subarus and love Evo's, and is again now loving subaru's? Just curious.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    I didn't watch the video, but is that Al of the I love subarus, then I hate subarus and love Evo's, and is again now loving subaru's? Just curious.
    Exactly.

I heard the funniest thing about him...."Why get an Accessport ProTune when you can get a DynoFlash BroTune?" You need to watch the video to get that one though...

Just as an aside, I have no problem with him (unlike a lot of people apparently), I just find the way he talks funny.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Exactly.

I heard the funniest thing about him...."Why get an Accessport ProTune when you can get a DynoFlash BroTune?" You need to watch the video to get that one though...

Just as an aside, I have no problem with him (unlike a lot of people apparently), I just find the way he talks funny.
    When it is all said and done, he puts his money where his mouth is (and a LOT of money..for sure). I've met him and he is a bit more low key than comes across on the internet, but I hate the way he trashes other's products with no justification other than to promote his own.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    When it is all said and done, he puts his money where his mouth is (and a LOT of money..for sure). I've met him and he is a bit more low key than comes across on the internet, but I hate the way he trashes other's products with no justification other than to promote his own.
    Well, without turning this too much into a bash Al thread, I think that's the shame of it all. He has tuned some pretty crazy setups and made power on some cars that is well beyond what one would think possible...safely. As far as I know nobody has ever blamed his tune on a car blowing up either, which is more than some big name tuners can say. That being said there is a lot of drama surrounding him and the shops with which he works, something for a customer to consider when choosing a business to patronize.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Timdog1650 View Post
    Well, without turning this too much into a bash Al thread, I think that's the shame of it all. He has tuned some pretty crazy setups and made power on some cars that is well beyond what one would think possible...safely. As far as I know nobody has ever blamed his tune on a car blowing up either, which is more than some big name tuners can say. That being said there is a lot of drama surrounding him and the shops with which he works, something for a customer to consider when choosing a business to patronize.
    as they say..."true dat".
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Bro x way too many.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Banned
    That guy was a d0uche. I hope he runs into a wall.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    bro that was one quick subie bro, i would get a brotune from him anyday bro.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    "Yo broski, two Heineken's."
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    That guy was a d0uche. I hope he runs into a wall.
    Actually if you poke around you can find a video of him out riding in a customers car and that just about happens.

how bout that video where hes driving someone elses sti through the woods and a deer runs right in front of the car....i lmao when i saw that...

joy riding in the dark in the woods....with deer warning signs...DUH
    2005 WRX Wagon stg 1 - 3/12 to present
    1996 BMW 328is coupe - 5/11 to present

02 WRX wagon stg 2 - history

WTB: Cobb Accessport ap-sub-001 for 2005 WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.