good day at the autox track

This is a discussion on good day at the autox track within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so i went to the local autocross track for the last day of the season here in salina, kansas. went ...

good day at the autox track

so i went to the local autocross track for the last day of the season here in salina, kansas. went with a bunch of kids from school (we're automotive restoration majors)

all in all there was my bugeye, another wrx, a miata, an rx8, a honda powered original mini and a 5.0 mustang from our school.

guess who had the best time? (meeee) it was really exciting. i have been to a few autocross events before, but this was the first one i participated in. it felt really good to be driving like that and be timed and not have to worry about cops. if i ever find pictures, i'll post them up.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Nice Kill!

haha, yeah. 5 in one fell swoop.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.