The official what I'm doing/changing for the 08 season thread - Page 21
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

This is a discussion on The official what I'm doing/changing for the 08 season thread within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Can't get to Google docs from work...

Can't get to Google docs from work

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tallahassee, FL is home... Memphis, TN for school
    Man, it looks like there may be some trickery in ST* classes, he doesn't come out and saying but it sounds like he is trying that...

http://www.romraider.com/forum/topic2290.html

Hello,

I have a 2002 USDM MT WRX.
    I need all (or at least 3 out of 4) OBD-II readiness flags to show up as Ready.

I believe the Cobb AP can do this. And all it does is flash the ECU the same way we do with our tactrix cables, right? So there's gotta be a way to set those bits to 1 or something like that.

If somebody were to reply with "I can have this done in X hours for $Y", as long as $Y is well under the price of a used v1 AP, I would pay the $Y.

Thx :-)
    Basically you can hack the code so that is shows normal operation.

On an up note I ordered my Kumho MXs Should be here tomorrow! Next Day Shipping is great! I LOVE living in Memphis for that reason only.
    Last edited by Pzary3233; 03-27-2008 at 09:32 PM.
    2002 PSM WRX <- going back to stock Suspension parts GALORE for sale!
    The Project STX Sedan Build Thread
    Race hard or go home!

John, have a link for your build?

Someone PLEASE BUY THESE!!!!!! If you are actually going to use them as intended I'll make you an awesome deal!
    Ground Contol Adj. Springs/TN
    Race hard or go home!

Quote Originally Posted by Pzary3233 View Post
    John, have a link for your build?

Someone PLEASE BUY THESE!!!!!! If you are actually going to use them as intended I'll make you an awesome deal!
    Ground Contol Adj. Springs/TN
    Not yet, it's "on the list"

Alright lift time was rushed so I had just enough time to mount, balance, and install my IA performance KPH to MPH converter before I got kicked off.

Then now what everyone is waiting on:
    So I got the car aligned today, thank you to my good friend Donald!

Front:
    Camber -2.5 Degrees
    Cross Camber -0.1 Degrees
    Caster: 3.4 Degrees (WITHOUT the offset bushings)
    Toe: -1/16 toe (ie Toe out)

Rear:
    Camber -2.1 Degrees
    Cross Camber -0.1Degrees
    Toe: 0

So a BIG $#^%$$@%$$ to the camber plate and spring combo! the RCE plates still have a lot of adjustment left in them but the spring hits the plate at around -2.7 degrees of camber... So we backed it off to -2.5 degrees to be safe until I figure out what is going on.

I am STOKED about the rear camber! That is with Group N Top Mounts, and a STOCK wagon strut. No eccentric bolts or Adjustable lateral links. this is STOCK STUFF!

All of the alignment stuff was done with me in the car after it was roughed out so it should be spot on while driving the course. Now i just have to call RCE and get some info from them.... UGH!

A note on ride height: 35mm lower was a tad bit too much lower than I should have gone, I raised it back up a bit because I noticed that the bump stops were chilling out way up top and I had not taken any hits where I felt that it should have been riding on the bump stops. once that was fixed and the alignment done, the car rides like a dream, the dampening of the Konis feels spot on, and the car handles VERY WELL in the wet stuff. Really controllable, turn in feels good, etc.

The Kumho MX tires ROCK!!!!! I can already tell a huge improvement over the grip of the Hankook R-S2, They also feel much better in the wet stuff as well.
    Race hard or go home!

Pro-Solo this past weekend in Newport... I didn't have the cash to drive but I tagged along.
    Here's the winner of SM from the event: YouTube - SM EVO SCCA Pro Solo Newport, AR 4/12 & 4/13/2008

In a rather fast Evo!
    285 R comps on CCW wheels
    20g Turbo
    and other goodies
    Race hard or go home!

Hey Pzary3233 , I just visited the link that you have posted and yeah i really enjoyed the video. If you ahve some more better please share them also.

HOLY 6 YEAR OLD THREAD REVIVAL.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.