Brazilian GP talk/rant
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Brazilian GP talk/rant within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; so gang whose it gonna be as World Champion ? Hammy ? Alonso? the Iceman ? will Massa help the ...

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Cool Brazilian GP talk/rant

so gang whose it gonna be as World Champion ?
    Hammy ? Alonso? the Iceman ? will Massa help the Iceman win or will he just drive away and try to win his home GP ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Raikkonen FTW!!!!!!

Alonso and Hamilton will most likely take each other out.
    Follow the goddamn prompts!!!!! - Tech Support

'06 WRX TR Aspen White - SOLD
    '96 Mazda Miata - Current Toy

Former Hawk-Eye Alliance #034

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp2006 View Post
    Raikkonen FTW!!!!!!

Alonso and Hamilton will most likely take each other out.

Hamilton FTW Alonso might try and kill him though..

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    F1 Thursday Press Conference from Interlagos:
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...18200618.shtml

We're good mates insist Alonso and Hamilton
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...18190709.shtml
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    F1 Thursday Press Conference from Interlagos:
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...18200618.shtml

We're good mates insist Alonso and Hamilton
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headline...18190709.shtml
    so what time is the race?

If its in Brazil it should be a reasonable time.

I Support ClubWRX
    so gang whose it gonna be as World Champion ?
    Hammy ? Alonso? the Iceman ? will Massa help the Iceman win or will he just drive away and try to win his home GP ?
    More money will be made if Hamilton wins the championship -- the viewership stats from GB were very high because of him, and that's a good market.

FIA as a sporting body would rather have Raikkonen win because of their love affair with Ferrari.

I find it most likely that Alonso will win, to the dismay of anyone not Iberian or even not directly related to Alonso.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by jmp2006 View Post
    Raikkonen FTW!!!!!!
    +1 If both Alonso and Hamilton retire and kimi gets 1st he'll have the drivers championship.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Admiral Ackbar the 1st mycologist's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I think Hamilton can pull it off.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb

as long as alonso doesnt win the championship ill be happy!

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Speed TV is showing it at 11:30am Sunday EST.
    "All We'll Drive"

I Support ClubWRX
    Speed TV is showing it at 11:30am Sunday EST.
    Already got it saved to the DVR. Screw TIVO....DVR is where it's at

oh yeah...hamilton FTW. Hopefully though, he will stay humble. Unlike some GP drivers I can think of.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Having the last GP in America is a brilliant move. They're going to get viewership through the roof, since the GP occurs during EU pub time or prime time.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    Already got it saved to the DVR. Screw TIVO....DVR is where it's at
    Isn't this a bit like saying "screw Toyota, cars are where it's at…". TiVo is just a version of a DVR (just happens to be the best-known brand).

That aside, I'm with you on Louise. Alonso's petulant "I'm the World Champion and everybody owes me" attitude pisses me right off and Kimi just hasn't been consistent enough to merit the big prize.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by perfusionista View Post
    Isn't this a bit like saying "screw Toyota, cars are where it's at…". TiVo is just a version of a DVR (just happens to be the best-known brand).

That aside, I'm with you on Louise. Alonso's petulant "I'm the World Champion and everybody owes me" attitude pisses me right off and Kimi just hasn't been consistent enough to merit the big prize.
    True, except DVR is integrated with the cable box, whereas TIVO is a seperate component that doesn't always integrate seemlessly with the other compononents. Be that what it me...just found DVR to be easier install and use.

I totally agree about Alonso, although form his perspective, if you had to be behind schumaker for 8 years and deal with his lordly arrogant attitude, I can kind of see why he is how he is. Doesn't mean I like it though. So far, hamilton is a breath of fresh air in comarison.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    latest news from F1 live:
    http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/index.shtml

Ferrari may have set the pace in the wet morning practice session courtesy of Kimi Raikkonen, but this afternoon is almost bone-dry conditions at Interlagos, McLaren Mercedes dominated the 90-minute session with championship leader Lewis Hamilton leading the way from Fernando Alonso.

While there is some discussion ongoing regarding the use of a second set of wet tyres this morning in practice, Hamilton used the super-soft option this afternoon to record a best lap of 1:12.767s, a tenth clear of Alonso who recorded his best lap in the final seconds of the session using the harder ‘soft’ Potenza.

Ferrari found themselves outside of the top ten until a final run vaulted last year’s race winner Felipe Massa third fastest and Kimi Raikkonen fourth. It is however almost traditional now for the Italian squad to work purely on race setup in this second 90-minute session, so the gap is probably not as large in reality as it seems on the timing screen. Another to make last session gains was Giancarlo Fisichella who sat out the morning session with some kind of hydraulic issue, but was on the pace this afternoon with the fifth fastest time.

Robert Kubica was on form for BMW Sauber, setting the sixth fastest time overall, despite being one of the few in the pits and not on track as the chequered flag flew. After sitting out the morning session, he and Heidfeld had a bust session on the way to sixth and tenths respectively.

Nico Rosberg and new Williams-Toyota team-mate Kazuki Nakajima were sixth and seventh fastest after a solid day ahead of David Coulthard who led the way for Red Bull Renault on this occasion.

It may be Ralf Schumacher’s final race for Toyota but he is having a good start to the final race of the season with the 11th fastest time ahead of Heikki Kovalainen in the second Renault and the Honda duo of Rubens Barrichello and Jenson Button.

Tonio Liuzzi was 15th fastest in his Toro Rosso ahead of Jarno Trulli in the second Toyota. On the dry circuit Sebastian Vettel slipped back and was 17th best in the second STR2 with the Super Aguri Honda duo of Takuma Sato and Anthony Davidson next up.

Mark Webber put in plenty of laps in his Red Bull, but was just 20th ahead of the Spyker Ferrari duo of Adrian Sutil and Sakon Yamamoto.

Potential penalties aside, the weekend is shaping up to be a closely fought contest again between McLaren and Ferrari.

Earl ALEXANDER
    &#169; CAPSIS International
    "All We'll Drive"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast