Brazilian GP talk/rant - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Brazilian GP talk/rant within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; has anyone gone to the F1 site? i just read that williams and BMW are under investegations because the fuel ...

has anyone gone to the F1 site? i just read that williams and BMW are under investegations because the fuel was out of the legal temputure range... it would disqualify them and would bump hamliton to 4th giving him the championship.... i would feel so violated if i was kimi...
    http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/10/7023.html

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxwalsh View Post
    has anyone gone to the F1 site? i just read that williams and BMW are under investegations because the fuel was out of the legal temputure range... it would disqualify them and would bump hamliton to 4th giving him the championship.... i would feel so violated if i was kimi...

Matt
    Wowo that would be quite the upset for kimi

Matt
    Yeah the FIA said no penalty but Mclaren is probably going to appeal.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

yeah it would be such a shame, when was in last year that he had this win taken away after a mistake in timing and scoring... and then championship... what luck.

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

kimi after breakfast

kimi after winning the drivers championship

kimi during sex

kimi after losing the drivers championship to hamilton on a technicality

Your as cold as ice.

exactly what i was thinking

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

I Support ClubWRX
    McLaren are appealing but it's pointless. The FIA will not strip a championship from Ferrari. I'd be shocked if anything became of it.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

/\ good point

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    wow what a great finale to end of the '07 season , i even saw kimi crack a smile or two and move his arms

kudos to massa for biting the bullet and taking the hit especially on his home gp

hopefully it(drivers championship) wont end up been decided at the fia in paris but then again stranger stuff has happened before!
    after all the bs/spying/infighting etc i think they should just let sleeping dogs lie and leave it as a great '07 season up there with some of the best.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    I like Hamilton, but he made some rookie errors and probably got what he deserved. All he had to do was sit in fourth spot and tail the leaders, and he could have been World Champion. That'll probably eat at him for a long time...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I like Hamilton, but he made some rookie errors and probably got what he deserved. All he had to do was sit in fourth spot and tail the leaders, and he could have been World Champion. That'll probably eat at him for a long time...
    It was his to lose, whats with the crazy driving in the first lap of a GP??

i would bet the driving in the first two laps led to the slowdown/ mechanical failure, and in turn him losing the championship.

yeah i would agree... but at the same time i showed hes going to fight till the bitter end even if it means taking a big risk like that.. i respect him for that, however at the same time it showed a little immaturity... i think after he gets a few seasons under his belt he'll be unstopable

Matt
    UTA FSAE FTW!!!!

Cars
    1993 MR2 Turbo- SOLD
    2004 WRX - SOLD
    2008 Civic Si

yeah i would agree... but at the same time i showed hes going to fight till the bitter end even if it means taking a big risk like that.. i respect him for that, however at the same time it showed a little immaturity... i think after he gets a few seasons under his belt he'll be unstopable

Matt
    He was going to take on both ferraris and his teammate, when it was obvious they were not letting him thru?

when if he just took 4th like they gave him he would have still had his championship...

Rookie mistake...
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 10-22-2007 at 08:41 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah i would agree... but at the same time i showed hes going to fight till the bitter end even if it means taking a big risk like that..
    I can respect the fighting spirit, and understand it. Just seems like he went overboard.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast