it appears the WRX is no longer the overwhelming dominate force in STX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on it appears the WRX is no longer the overwhelming dominate force in STX within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I think there are other factors playing as well. The 04' and 05' are perfectly competitive, but i think the ...

I think there are other factors playing as well. The 04' and 05' are perfectly competitive, but i think the majority of 04/05 owners don't have time/money/setup(many have one ingredient, but not all three) to make it to nationals or trophy.

The 02's and 03's that have won put about $10k in R&D to build their cars. That is some serious $$ and hours into testing...when someone spends the same on an 04/05, there will be more trophies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Tallahassee, FL is home... Memphis, TN for school
    Bug Eyes FTW!!!!1111!!!!one

Had to put that in there...

Yeah, it is interesting how the BMW camp is moving up in STX. I've driven a well setup STX 325is (e36) and it was a VERY nice car on the Auto X course. They are also rather cheap to build, I would venture to say cheaper than our WRXs... It was hard for me to stick with the WRX for Auto X. After driving the car on the street, track days, and an Auto X event, it had me sold very well sorted and dare I say easier to drive.
    2002 PSM WRX <- going back to stock Suspension parts GALORE for sale!
    The Project STX Sedan Build Thread
    Race hard or go home!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12