Frankfurt WRC Concept more pics - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Frankfurt WRC Concept more pics within the Motorsports Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dual exhaust on any 4 cyl car = teh gheigh I understand they have to meet a min. weight in ...

Dual exhaust on any 4 cyl car = teh gheigh

I understand they have to meet a min. weight in wrc, so it doesn't really matter. For us it's just another 50 lbs of metal that doesn't need to be bolted to the car.
    ~Selah

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This is one body style I'll never come to like
    - Local Riceist

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post

I understand they have to meet a min. weight in wrc, so it doesn't really matter. For us it's just another 50 lbs of metal that doesn't need to be bolted to the car.
    It's about 10 lbs. The entire "dual" portion of the Legacy exhaust is almost 20lbs, so half would be 10. It's mainly the cost that I gripe about, as I've always liked the look of duals. Yeah...single exhaust collector into a dual tip....it's posing for sure, but to me it gives it a more balanced look.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

from rally-live.com

Petter Solberg unveiled the new Subaru Impreza WRC concept on the first media day of the Frankfurt motor show.

Scheduled to commence WRC testing towards the end of 2007, the car represents a fundamentally new approach to the Impreza.

"We are on schedule with development of the 2008 car and the first body shell will be completed within a matter of weeks," explained Subaru World Rally Team Managing Director Richard Taylor.

"We aim to be running the car in the last quarter of this year, and its competitive debut will be decided by the progress of testing and also that of the current car."

Source SWRT
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    I look forward to seeing the new WRX in the WRC. I like the new style but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    +1 I've always thought the faux dual exhaust on any car was ridiculous. Additionally, I even thought the dual tips were silly too... just my opinion.
    Last edited by TheJ; 09-15-2007 at 06:49 AM. Reason: spelling > me
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12