ClubWRX 1/4 Mile Ranking List - Page 3
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX 1/4 Mile Ranking List within the Motorsport Stickies forums, part of the Motorsports Talk category; Originally Posted by civic88hb the race gas was 98 octane i had the spare and all that in the trunk. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by civic88hb View Post
    the race gas was 98 octane i had the spare and all that in the trunk. when i put my bov on i didnt cap the rec. hose which made it run lean i don't know how lean. hill at agile called me up and told me that he said that it was to lean to dyno so they capped then dyno'd it. no race gas when dyno'd.
    Still darn good numbers for 98 octane. Do they us a dynojet?
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread was a great idea! i can't wait to run so i can see how i go on the list. unfortuantly i am not going to run till may 26th... but hopefully mid to low 13s here i come!
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

I Support ClubWRX
    Pruned posts to get rid of original thread setup/feedback posts, and the posts resolving a member's posted time v mod list.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Damn Civic...thats some sweet numbers and definitely some interesting information coming to light...

YB, have you ever run that 100 Octane gas from Sunoco that we've talked about in other threads?

I'd LOVE to get tuned for that since its so close to my area as well...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Damn Civic...thats some sweet numbers and definitely some interesting information coming to light...

YB, have you ever run that 100 Octane gas from Sunoco that we've talked about in other threads?

I'd LOVE to get tuned for that since its so close to my area as well...
    You have a gas station that has a pump for 100 octane?

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by xMDxWRX View Post
    You have a gas station that has a pump for 100 octane?
    http://www.sunocoinc.com/site/Consum...T100Locations/

You do too...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Haha but really in all seriousness i can't wait to run on the 26th hoping for mid 13's but who knows it is the first time at the track
    u plannin on slippin or 3-5 launch?
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    u plannin on slippin or 3-5 launch?
    I normally slip between 4-4.5k works good on the regular roads not sure how it will go on the track

I Support ClubWRX
    I normally slip between 4-4.5k works good on the regular roads not sure how it will go on the track
    I seem to do the best when I do the 3-5 launch... if you get multiple runs you should try both and see which nets the best results
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmmm...this thread isn't seeing a lot of traffic. I was hoping the list would build a bit faster than it has been.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts as to why it isn't? To intense? To long of a first post to read through? Should it be condensed? (I'm feeling insecure... )
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    Hmmm...this thread isn't seeing a lot of traffic. I was hoping the list would build a bit faster than it has been.

Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts as to why it isn't? To intense? To long of a first post to read through? Should it be condensed? (I'm feeling insecure... )
    I think the average person just sticks to the General Discussion and Performance threads on here to gain knowledge, not post their times. Many people don't take full advantave of all this entire Forum site has to offer, which is a bummer.

Perhaps if you could get permission to Sticky this thread elsewhere in a high traffic area such as one of the two mentioned above, it will catch their eyes there

I Support ClubWRX
    That is a good suggestion, but we like to keep the topics as concentrated as possible here. Granted, it would get more views in those forums, but admin would likely question the relevancy, so I'll let it chug on here for a few more weeks or months. In my experience, sometimes a thread can sit idle for weeks on end, and suddenly get a lot of traffic. I guess I'm just telling myself to be patient, and maybe that my expectations were a bit different than the average member. I guess only time will tell. Thanks for the feedback though...very much appreciated!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07 View Post
    That is a good suggestion, but we like to keep the topics as concentrated as possible here. Granted, it would get more views in those forums, but admin would likely question the relevancy, so I'll let it chug on here for a few more weeks or months. In my experience, sometimes a thread can sit idle for weeks on end, and suddenly get a lot of traffic. I guess I'm just telling myself to be patient, and maybe that my expectations were a bit different than the average member. I guess only time will tell. Thanks for the feedback though...very much appreciated!
    No Prob dude...another suggestion...we can post a couple threads "advertising" perhaps in the general discussion, everyday impreza talk, New member hangout, and such with a link to this thread...I think we can get away with that, and perhaps the Admins would allow an advertisement since its not quite too off topic...or perhaps even have the regional mods post in there pointing to this thread...

In case you couldn't tell, I like this idea

I Support ClubWRX
    Another good idea, but cross posting is also frowned upon...at least to the point of putting a link in a thread designed specifically to point to another post.

I think eventually this will catch on...just a matter of time. If anything, as long as the thread gets bumped once a day, it will show up as a new posting on the "new posts for the day" in the Nav Menu. That is what I believe the majority of members look at when browsing around.

Like yourself, I too like the idea...and I'm sure others will too. Right now, people are viewing the thread a lot, but I think due to the low number of actual times posted, folks aren't making an effort. Hopefully that will change soon.

I've been making suggestions in other threads when folks post times. More of a "challenge" to the poster to visit the drag racing forum and see how they stack up on the list.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!

I like the thread idea, but I mostly stay out of motorsports discussion. Doesn't help that I don't drag race my car either (02 tranny scares me ).
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24