ClubWRX 1/4 Mile Ranking List - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX 1/4 Mile Ranking List within the Motorsport Stickies forums, part of the Motorsports Talk category; List is updated...MD just keeps improving!!For the others who've posted new times (sorry Brad)...please update or edit your posts in ...

I Support ClubWRX
    List is updated...MD just keeps improving!!For the others who've posted new times (sorry Brad)...please update or edit your posts in the following format:10.353SEC / 137.69 MPH / 1.51 60ft / 100 ft / 05 sti /md05stiIf you want your times posted, post 'em like this (just copy and past this into your post and edit appropriately). I hate editing these things, so that is why the first page requests your times posted in this format.Thanks,Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I don't buy the stage 2 07. Complete horse crap. Look at the allwheeldrivepirates website and the numbers from local drivers at bandimere.

The 293whp is adjusted to sealevel... here it's about 252... which is quite a fair amount. I buy the 09 stage 2 at pueblo getting 13.7. Pueblo is at 4600ft... bandimere 6000ft. His 09 stage 2 would probably get about 14.0 up here.

That "driver mod" comment is a pretty big fall back. Come out to bandimere and see what you can get
    the 07 that went 13.7 at bandi was a pro tuned stage 2 car, only repeating what i was told.

Didn't know the numbers were adjusted for sea level, that makes a big difference.

the driver mod comment wasn't aimed at you, i was talking about ol dude with the 02 wrx cutting 1.6's.
    2007 Obsidian Black Pearl WRX TR
    3" Catless TBE, Protune, Tein Springs, TurboXs MBC, Apexi Turbo Timer.
    HawkEye Alliance #187
    Vote for my group UNTAM3D's new single "Gotta Go" to get rotation on 96.1 FM Radio!
    VOTE FOR US NOW!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by INTA:LECT View Post
    the 07 that went 13.7 at bandi was a pro tuned stage 2 car, only repeating what i was told.
    Don't mean to rip into you at all... but I'm sure that guy with the 07 was inflating his times.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

edited sir!
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

1/4 mile in WA

10.991/127.410/1.55/404 ft./68F/82% rel. hum./2006 WRX/DogBox

a. Intake: Perrin Intake.

b. Exhaust: Invidia Catless Up-pipe; TurboXS Catless Bellmouth Downpipe; Borla CB Exhaust

c. EMS: APv2 Q16 map.

d. Turbo modificiations: Blouch Dom 3 Turbo; Perrin FMIC; Perrin Electronic Boost Controller Solenoid; APS 3" Turbo Inlet

e. Engine modifications:Cosworth Connecting Rods; Mahle Forged Pistons; STI Crank; Walbro 255 Fuel Pump; Deatschwerks 850cc Fuel Injectors; 11mm oil pump; ARP Head Studs; ACL Main Bearings

f. Drivetrain Modifications: Albins Dogbox; ACT Clutch; (borrowed set) OZ rims w/ Hoosier A6 245/40/17

g. Weight Reduction (lol): Removed the spare .

h. Gas Octane: Q16.

i. Suspension: Eibach Springs.

This was (for me, at least) a one-time, all-out launched, near flat-foot shifted, hope-to-all-hell-nothing-breaks run.
    Last edited by DogBox; 10-18-2010 at 11:59 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    ^^^ Awesome... Almost all of that is exactly what I'd like to run.
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    ^^^ Awesome... Almost all of that is exactly what I'd like to run.
    Thanks. It's fun down low, but not sure yet how she'll be at altitude. I'm at 4000 ft now (not quite the 6k you're at) without a 93 pump in sight, much less some Q16. Working on the 91 map right now, but I doubt I'll ever see the strip again. Should still be fun on the road course (have a near-3-mile setup right here in the middle-of-nowhere Central MT).

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm hoping to be in the 12's this summer
    Kevin
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ

Just realized this thread existed.

13.618 SEC / 101.78 MPH / 1.95 60 ft / 2009 / WRX / Oh! Snap!

Street trim, snow tires, COBB Stage 1 w/2 step. Only my 2nd pass at Stage 2, first pass was a 14.014.

Ill get quicker

---Joe---

I forgot this thread existed!

Which track? Englishtown? Atco?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

E-Town. Might head back there Wednesday. Gotta see what the weather is gonna be like though.

---Joe---

Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Snap! View Post
    E-Town. Might head back there Wednesday. Gotta see what the weather is gonna be like though.

---Joe---
    I've run there a few times. But I prefer Atco a little better actually. I like the staging box better and for whatever reason, I feel like Atco's track is a little more conducive to WRXs and STIs. AWD seems to hook up a little better.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Just got back from E-town again tonight.

Ran :
    13.577 @ 98.69 1.901 60ft
    13.436 @ 98.91 1.939 60ft

I missed the 3-4 shift twice, not sure how I managed to do that but....

---Joe---

Quote Originally Posted by Oh! Snap! View Post
    Just got back from E-town again tonight.

Ran :
    13.577 @ 98.69 1.901 60ft
    13.436 @ 98.91 1.939 60ft

I missed the 3-4 shift twice, not sure how I managed to do that but....

---Joe---
    Nice!

I've missed that shift before when I had a 1.6 60ft...I was PISSED cause that would have translated to my best run ever.

A 1.6 ! Ha ! How did you pull that off ?! Thats nice ! What kind of times you running ?

We should hit up Atco if you're interested. Im like right in the middle of E-Town and Atco, about the same time to either one.

I gotta hit 12s without doing anything else and Ill be happy.

---Joe---

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.