On Line 1/4 Time Databases

This is a discussion on On Line 1/4 Time Databases within the Motorsport Stickies forums, part of the Motorsports Talk category; This thread will be for links to sites that include listings of 1/4 mile times. The only caveate will be ...

I Support ClubWRX

On Line 1/4 Time Databases

This thread will be for links to sites that include listings of 1/4 mile times. The only caveate will be that the site must include subaru's. Please post your links and I'll check them out, and if they "qualify" (pun intended), I'll merge them into a single post and provide props.

I'll start it off:

ScoobyMile -- The Subaru 1/4 Mile Registry
    These are ONLY Subaru times. Current fastest is 9.60 @ 145 (Easystreet). If the poster puts it in, includes: 60ft, 1/8th time/speed, Powers Source, Model, Owner, Date, and Track. If you mouse over the owner name, track name, or time, there are sometimes links tot the timeslip or track website. Site is searchable and sortable by category. (I used to be near the top of the 1st page here...now I'm somewhere on the 2nd page and these are BIG pages)

0-60 and 1/4 mile times for Factory Stock Vehicles
    Thanks to Gabewillwin for the link. Includes year and model, 0-60 mph and 1/4 mile time (no speed). Combo of all the upper end magazine times (which most of us can beat without breathing hard).

North America's Fastest Production Cars
    This is a sight that appears to be a very comprehensive accumulation from various mags testing. Large list of cars by make/model/times. Thanks to ntg06 for the link.
    What is interesting about this list is that if it is correct, the 2006 Subaru STi is the fastest production 4 cylinder in US History. Kewl!! Of course, we already knew this.
    Last edited by YBNormal07; 03-19-2009 at 06:30 AM.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Scoobymile seems to be defunct. Last updated times were in 2005, and my recent submissions have been ignored.
    Chris
    1999 Impreza RS - 12.096 @ 114.63
    2002 WRX - 12.602 @ 111.08
    1991 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 11 second scrap pile - SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPREZvWRX View Post
    Scoobymile seems to be defunct. Last updated times were in 2005, and my recent submissions have been ignored.
    The most recent submittals are from 2006 (June). I've contacted the site owner to find out if they are still accepting submissions. I'll keep you posted.
    Scott
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Banned
    Was there really a .8 second difference in 1/4 between the 04 and 06 models?