Safe way to upgrade your car!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Safe way to upgrade your car! within the Misc & Other forums, part of the Vendor's Forum category; 56" Race Ramps on sale with free shipping! Use voucher " uphiwrx12 " Race Ramp 56 - Flatline Motorsports Race ...

FMS

Safe way to upgrade your car!

56" Race Ramps on sale with free shipping!

Use voucher "uphiwrx12"

Race Ramp 56 - Flatline Motorsports

Race Ramps Car Ramps are ideal for low ground clearance vehicles with tires up to 10" wide. With an incline of only 10.75 degrees, they lift your car up 8" and hold up to 3,000 pounds per set while weighing only 10 pounds per ramp. They are built in one solid piece, making them durable and sturdy. Like all Race Ramps products, they will not slide across a garage floor, dig into an asphalt driveway, or scratch or otherwise damage a cement or painted floor. They can be used on grass, dirt, or almost any other flat surface, and they will never rust. Race Ramps car ramps come complete with straps for easy carrying and storage.

Features
    * Lightweight Construction
    * Will not Scratch or Mark any Flooring
    * Up to 67 Inches Long & 14 inches Wide
    * 100% Solid Core Design.
    * Up to 10 Inch lift Height
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

FMS

Bump!

I Support ClubWRX
    I use a collection of wooden sticks to hold my car up with.

No really.. just wanted to throw out there that these are pretty nice ramps. They'll take most Subaru's without real low front lips pretty easily.

Also worth noting, ramps are invaluable for a lot of suspension mods requiring a loaded suspension. End links are the most apparent example. They also double over as a spare set of jack stands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

FMS

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    I use a collection of wooden sticks to hold my car up with.

No really.. just wanted to throw out there that these are pretty nice ramps. They'll take most Subaru's without real low front lips pretty easily.

Also worth noting, ramps are invaluable for a lot of suspension mods requiring a loaded suspension. End links are the most apparent example. They also double over as a spare set of jack stands.
    Awesome input sir! I agree these ramps could easily improve installing end-links.

Ramps are perfect for changing oil, no need for a jack. But $249.99 for ramps.....really???

^ its that or the steeper cheapies.. there's no middle ground when it comes to ramps. Good ones are $$.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    ^ its that or the steeper cheapies.. there's no middle ground when it comes to ramps. Good ones are $$.
    I understand that you get what you pay for with many things, but my $60 ramps which hold 16,000 lbs fit my low WRX perfect. I dont skimp on quality, believe me. Just my thinking....

Now if I had the money to get whatever, then that's a different story lol.

FMS

Quote Originally Posted by tesla317 View Post
    Ramps are perfect for changing oil, no need for a jack. But $249.99 for ramps.....really???
    They are way cheaper sir. just gotta use the voucher "UphiWRX12". You can enter the voucher in the top right corner of the website.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.