Nova: Spec-c Struts and Springs and top hats

This is a discussion on Nova: Spec-c Struts and Springs and top hats within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; yeah i just put my coilovers on so this set up is for sale. it includes Struts, springs and the ...

Nova: Spec-c Struts and Springs and top hats

yeah i just put my coilovers on so this set up is for sale. it includes Struts, springs and the top hats. this will directly replace you stock Strut and Spring set up. will work on 02-07. i am not sure how low it will drop your car, i would venture a guess and say 1-2 inches. if your intrested in seeingn the drop PM and i can E-mail you Pics. i will have some pics later tonight. looking for $300 picked up. also if any one needs help installing i am always down to wrench it. CASH ONLY! also i am looking to get rid of my Winged trunk. PSM STi Carbon fiber badge, look for a wing-less trunk.

-RIP

Edit: heres a pic of the Drop.
    Last edited by RIP EP3; 03-06-2007 at 11:59 AM.
    ...? whats a turbo?

K-sport coil-overs* ADVAN RGII's* HKS TI-CARBON*SPEC-C ROOF VENT* TI-TEK DOWN/UP PIPE* http://www.metamorfasis.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RIP EP3 View Post
    yeah i just put my coilovers on so this set up is for sale. it includes Struts, springs and the top hats. this will directly replace you stock Strut and Spring set up. will work on 02-07. i am not sure how low it will drop your car, i would venture a guess and say 1-2 inches. if your intrested in seeingn the drop PM and i can E-mail you Pics. i will have some pics later tonight. looking for $300 picked up. also if any one needs help installing i am always down to wrench it. CASH ONLY! also i am looking to get rid of my Winged trunk. PSM STi Carbon fiber badge, look for a wing-less trunk.

-RIP
    send pics to cjfranger@yahoo.com
    are they for a sti or wrx

Are you willing to part with just the top hats?