LOCAL F/S (DE): 2006 Steel grey Sti w/mods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on LOCAL F/S (DE): 2006 Steel grey Sti w/mods within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; The time has come to buy a house and you all know the story, somethings gotta go. it is a ...

LOCAL F/S (DE): 2006 Steel grey Sti w/mods

The time has come to buy a house and you all know the story, somethings gotta go. it is a 2006 Sti with the following:
    Turbo xs intake
    HKS ssq BOV
    Helix up / down pipe (high flow catted down pipe)
    HKS carbon/ti cat back
    Turbo timer
    Defi controller with boost guage
    Turbo xs UTEC
    Map selector (not installed)

The car ended up being a daily driver inbetween Delaware and Philly. Therefore it has the usual road damage you would expect to find from a I95 veteran (rock dings and chips). It was the first Sti on the lot back in Oct 2005 and it has 18,xxx miles. All parts were professionaly installed and the car was taken down to Turbo XS in Gaithersburg, MD for tuning. Final tuning session ended in 307/WHP and 316ft/lb @18psi. I have a dyno chart that could be emailed if necessary. Stero system was upgraded to Boston Acoustic speakers front and rear (no lous bass) just enough to be able to hear the radio while driving down the highway with the windows down. the car was never raced or taken to the track, it wasnt intended for that. looking to get $27,500, for an 06 with close to 8 grand in parts,tuning and labor, I have ALL reciepts.

*****NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES OR SHIPPING THE CAR *****

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

PM me for pics, im having trouble downloading them to the forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2936.jpg   IMG_2885.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.