For Sale 2011 GSX-R 750. Like new! only 1,200 MILES.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 GSX-R 750. Like new! only 1,200 MILES. within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; Hey everyone, unfortunately I have to sell my bike. I bought this bike last year, it was a brand new ...

2011 GSX-R 750. Like new! only 1,200 MILES.

Hey everyone, unfortunately I have to sell my bike. I bought this bike last year, it was a brand new left-over still in the crate. The reason I am selling is because I may be leaving for the State Police soon and need some extra cash to pay off some things before I go. This bike is in mint condition. Never been raced, stunted, or wrecked. It only has 1,227 miles on it. I followed the break in exactly how the manual describes, and just got the break-in service done to it about 200 miles ago. I REALLY do not want to sell this bike, but have to do what I have to do. Bike parts and things included are as follows-

Modifications:
    -FP Racing special edition white shorty levers
    -Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble windscreen
    -Orbital "gsxr" reflective wheel tape
    -Yoshimura R-77 carbon fiber slip on
    -Yoshimura fender eliminator kit
    -Vortex swing-arm spools
    -Suzuki carbon fiber look GSXR tank protector

Includes:
    -Two (2) orignal factory keys
    -Original owners manual
    -Stock windscreen
    -Stock exhaust
    -Stock levers
    -Venom front and rear stands
    *** I will also throw in a free Icon Airframe helmet.

I am located in Western Maryland and have a truck and will be willing to meet if interested. I am asking 8,600.00 OBO for it, but I will consider all reasonable offers. This bike, according to NADA, still books for almost 11 thousand dollars. Just needs a new home now. PM me or respond to this thread if interested, and thank you for looking.

Some pics:

Last edited by WRX-maniac; 06-18-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    woodbuy/ifIhadmoney

Nice bike, GLWS!
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Thanks! It truly is an amazing bike, I dont want to sell it at all. But im financially hurting right now, plus processing for the state police. Just makes sense to part with it, and buy another one a couple years down the road. Spread the word to anyone you know looking for a bike!
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

BUMP for a price drop. 8,600.00 OBO!!!
    Stink-Eye Mob #301

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.