Want To Buy WTB - 02 to 07 WRX manual for commuter, eventual FFR Project 818 donor

This is a discussion on WTB - 02 to 07 WRX manual for commuter, eventual FFR Project 818 donor within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; Hi everyone, I live in the Baltimore area and I'm looking to get my first WRX. My plan is to ...

WTB - 02 to 07 WRX manual for commuter, eventual FFR Project 818 donor

Hi everyone,

I live in the Baltimore area and I'm looking to get my first WRX.
    My plan is to drive it as a commuter car for a year or so and then use it as a donor for a Factory Five Project 818 car.

So, I'm looking for a 2002 to 2007 WRX, manual transmission.
    Obviously, I don't care about how the body looks, but want something that is mechanically sound.

If you are looking to sell your car - please contact me.

I'll even look at a crashed vehicle that I can only use as a donor.

Thanks,
    Don

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I've deleted your multiple posts across several forums...that's called cross-posting, and isn't good netiquette. If you'd like, I'll move this one to a more preferable forum; just let me know.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I've deleted your multiple posts across several forums...that's called cross-posting, and isn't good netiquette. If you'd like, I'll move this one to a more preferable forum; just let me know.
    Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to be rude, but I live in MD, close to PA line and am willing to go to the Northeast to find the right car.

I wasn't sure that other users would look in multiple forums, so that's why I posted in several.

Also, I didn't realize you had a FS/WTB section.

Delete what you need to for cleanliness, but can I post my WTB request in the 3 local groups?

Thanks,
    Don