For Sale 2011 WRX Hatchback
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Hatchback within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; I am selling my 2011 WRX Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual) in Spark Silver with approximately 13,000 miles. ...

2011 WRX Hatchback

I am selling my 2011 WRX Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual) in Spark Silver with approximately 13,000 miles.

I bought the car new in March 2011 from a Subaru dealership in Pennsylvania before the natural disaster in Japan. I am selling because I am in need of the additional room and cargo space, so I will be purchasing a 2012 Subaru Outback.

Im a young-professional and know the value of my possessions. It was my daily driver and mainly driven on the highway. It was never abused (read: raced, auto-crossed or anything to put stress on it). I never modified the engine or suspension, but did add some cosmetic upgrades (see below).

Overall exterior is in perfect condition. I cannot find a scratch, ding or dent on the car/paint. The interior is also flawless and looks and feels as new. It was never smoked in and has no stains, tears, scratches, etc. Mechanically, the car runs smooth and feels no different than the day I pulled off the lot. The oil always changed at 3,000 miles by Subaru dealerships and has been switched to synthetic. In addition, I replaced the stock summer tires with All-Season tires (Continental Extreme Contact All-Season Tires) in August 2011.

This is a beautiful car. I hate to see it go, but need to make a change in vehicles.

Optional Accessories:
    - Subaru Short-Throw Shifter - (Port Installed)
    - Subaru STi 5-Speed Shift Knob - (Port Installed)
    - Rally Armor urethane mud flaps - (Installed by IAG)
    - Subaru All-Weather mats - (Original carpet mats included, too)
    - Subaru All-Weather trunk mat - (Port Installed)
    - Subaru OEM crossbars w/ Inno Fairing - (Personally Installed)
    - 3M Window Tint 55% on all windows - (D&L Installed)
    - Red taillight overlays (Installed by IAG)

Asking: $26,500 -- NO TRADE OFFERS, PLEASE!

If you have any questions or are interested, please e-mail me. I forget to check PMs often.

I am located near Baltimore, Md. I am available most weekdays if youd like to meet to inspect the car and take it for a drive around the block.

Contact | Patrick | patricksmith04@gmail.com

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Base, Premium, or Limited?

Base.

You know I've been looking for this car. I just said I wasn't going to sell my 2011 OBP sedan for a silver hatch and now this...
    2011 OBP WRX::Invidia Catless DP::Cobb CAI::TP 93 STG2::KB STS::Perrin Sways::

I Support ClubWRX
    I hate to rain on your parade but Ive been quoted $1500 less than that for a 2012 base model, any color I want...

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

I was going to say, even with those options the price seems a little high. But GLWS...that picture is clean as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I hate to rain on your parade but Ive been quoted $1500 less than that for a 2012 base model, any color I want...
    Demand for used Subarus has been abnormally high...I have no doubt his car will sell for the price he's asking.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NoVASTi View Post
    Demand for used Subarus has been abnormally high...I have no doubt his car will sell for the price he's asking.
    The demand for used subarus is because the original owner took the initial depreciation.. It is beyond financially stupid to purchase a used car with a used car interest rate vs brand new with a brand new car interest rate for the same amount of money.. The car is still worth a good chunk of cash because of the high demand but the national value puts the car at 24,500.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    The demand for used subarus is because the original owner took the initial depreciation.. It is beyond financially stupid to purchase a used car with a used car interest rate vs brand new with a brand new car interest rate for the same amount of money.. The car is still worth a good chunk of cash because of the high demand but the national value puts the car at 24,500.
    Kinda useless to argue pricing on what someone is selling an object (less so if you're a potential buyer). I'm just saying how it is (since I just bought one and experienced some pains in even finding what I wanted). Market value can always be debated but if all the guys that are buying used cars are considered stupid when they could purchase new...that's a rather broad paintbrush you're using, new/used interest rate aside. If someone is willing to pay the OP's price...well, that's their choice, but it's quite subjective to call their decision dumb.

And to argue about this within the OP's ad could be considered sabotage...better to do this via PM.

Just sayin'...
    Last edited by NoVASTi; 12-14-2011 at 09:32 AM.

I'm sorry, but you want $1,500 more than the MSRP of a car with 13k miles?

I think you need to be a little more realistic on your price OP. You can order a 2012 with 0mi and pay less than what you're asking for.

Again, not trying to be rude at all, but I think if you be more realistic, it'll help you sell faster. Either way, free bump for a really clean car and GLWS!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    I think you need to be a little more realistic on your price OP. You can order a 2012 with 0mi and pay less than what you're asking for.

Again, not trying to be rude at all, but I think if you be more realistic, it'll help you sell faster. Either way, free bump for a really clean car and GLWS!
    While this may be true, I bought my wife a new Civic 3 weeks ago and the Honda dealer offered me more in trade for my car than I paid new and it has 30k miles on it, so you never know
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Why were you even discussing trading in the WRX?....

instaban!!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

instaban!!
    For the right price, everything is for sale
    Stink eye mob #727

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX

instaban!!
    I don't think he's talking about the WRX....
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I don't think he's talking about the WRX....
    They made me an offer on it, I didn't take it.
    Stink eye mob #727

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.