I am selling my 2011 WRX Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual) in Spark Silver with approximately 13,000 miles.
I bought the car new in March 2011 from a Subaru dealership in Pennsylvania before the natural disaster in Japan. I am selling because I am in need of the additional room and cargo space, so I will be purchasing a 2012 Subaru Outback.
I’m a young-professional and know the value of my possessions. It was my daily driver and mainly driven on the highway. It was never abused (read: raced, auto-crossed or anything to put stress on it). I never modified the engine or suspension, but did add some cosmetic upgrades (see below).
Overall exterior is in perfect condition. I cannot find a scratch, ding or dent on the car/paint. The interior is also flawless and looks and feels as new. It was never smoked in and has no stains, tears, scratches, etc. Mechanically, the car runs smooth and feels no different than the day I pulled off the lot. The oil always changed at 3,000 miles by Subaru dealerships and has been switched to synthetic. In addition, I replaced the stock summer tires with All-Season tires (Continental Extreme Contact All-Season Tires) in August 2011.
This is a beautiful car. I hate to see it go, but need to make a change in vehicles.
- Subaru Short-Throw Shifter - (Port Installed)
- Subaru STi 5-Speed Shift Knob - (Port Installed)
- Rally Armor urethane mud flaps - (Installed by IAG)
- Subaru All-Weather mats - (Original carpet mats included, too)
- Subaru All-Weather trunk mat - (Port Installed)
- Subaru OEM crossbars w/ Inno Fairing - (Personally Installed)
- 3M Window Tint – 55% on all windows - (D&L Installed)
- Red taillight overlays – (Installed by IAG)
Asking: $26,500 -- NO TRADE OFFERS, PLEASE!
If you have any questions or are interested, please e-mail me. I forget to check PMs often.
I am located near Baltimore, Md. I am available most weekdays if you’d like to meet to inspect the car and take it for a drive around the block.
Contact | Patrick | email@example.com