For Trade VA/MD- SPT Cat-Back for stock exhaust

This is a discussion on VA/MD- SPT Cat-Back for stock exhaust within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; I have a 2011 WRX sedan that came with factory installed SPT catback exhaust. Its too loud in the cabin ...

VA/MD- SPT Cat-Back for stock exhaust

I have a 2011 WRX sedan that came with factory installed SPT catback exhaust. Its too loud in the cabin for my liking and am looking for a stock exhaust. I have less than 1000 on the car and am looking for a relatively new stock exhaust to trade possibly asking for some $$ in addition to the Stock....everything is negotiable.
    Thanks in advance.
    T

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

U.S. Combat Veteran (3ID) Stu_Gotti's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Where you located? I'd possibly be interested in a straight up trade, but we can talk...
    My Build | Facebook | I may appear calm, but in my head I've killed you three times

Now just looking to sell the SPT

I purchased the Invidia Q300 exhaust, so now I am looking to sell the SPT catback system for $535......

Interested in the SPT... stock it too quiet. Where are you located? Also how does the SPT compare to the Q300?

I am usually in the Northern VA area, travelling between Fairfax and WInchester. But my wife lives in Western MD, near the WV border (Morgantown) so I am there often too. How about you? The Q300 is quieter, which my family wanted, and you can definitely hear the turbo whine like an A-10 Thunderbolt/Warthog, which I think is cool. The SPT had less than 1400 miles on them when I took them off this past weekend. I drive alot of hwy miles and only had the WRX for 3 weeks or so, and almost immediately after purchasing the wife asked for a quieter exhaust. So if you are looking for a really nice boxer rumble at all speeds and RPMs (except when idling down a hill at less than 1K rpm and 85mph when the WRX is quiet as a mouse) the SPT are what you are looking for.

Thanks for the info. I just moved to central Jersey, but I am in Philly a lot, and occasionally MD and VA. I picked up my WRX yesterday... only 35 miles on it now. I should probably worry about getting a set of snow tires first before an exhaust.

do you still have the SPT exhaust? I know your original post was an older one.

Quote Originally Posted by Antsmith21 View Post
    do you still have the SPT exhaust? I know your original post was an older one.
    Sorry it has been sold