FS Prodrive P1 18x7.5 and Vishnu pulley and Xede computer (Hampton Roads)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS Prodrive P1 18x7.5 and Vishnu pulley and Xede computer (Hampton Roads) within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; Hi all, My 2003 WRX wagon got traded in a while back. I've been toting around some upgrade parts that ...

FS Prodrive P1 18x7.5 and Vishnu pulley and Xede computer (Hampton Roads)

Hi all,
    My 2003 WRX wagon got traded in a while back. I've been toting around some upgrade parts that I didn't want to give the dealership on the trade-in.

Full set of Prodrive wheels have ContiExtremeContact tires with a good amount of tread left. I'll even throw in a set of locking lug nuts.

Good description of the wheels here: http://www.rallysportdirect.com/stat...ld-p-2107.html

Also have a Vishnu Power Pulley Kit and Xede computer for the 2.0 liter WRX.

The wheels/tires alone are easily worth $500, and I'll throw in the pulley and computer for free. Other offers will be considered.

PM me for pics of the wheels/tires on my car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Wheels are gold, by the way

Guess I forgot to mention the color...

Can you post pics of the wheels? Getting close up shot of each wheel would be helpful!

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by tj3f3rsn View Post
    Guess I forgot to mention the color...
    Man, I miss that car!

As for closeups, I'll have to put that off til tomorrow. But, I can tell you that two of the wheels have small scrapes in one spot. The other two wheels have no scrapes at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02350.jpg   DSC02344.jpg  

Close ups of tires

Here are the closeups.

The first two are the ones with scrapes, the other two have no scrapes at all.

If anyone local can pick them up I'll sell it all for $400.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7147.jpg   IMG_7148.jpg   IMG_7149.jpg   IMG_7150.jpg   IMG_7151.jpg  

Oh man this is SOOOOOO tempting.. good price too, and local!

I just cant get over the weight Granted, its a 18 that is same weight as factory 17 ...

what is the offset?
    Last edited by mangostick; 06-23-2010 at 07:53 PM.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

willing to ship?
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

Prefer not to ship

Quote Originally Posted by sccoby823 View Post
    willing to ship?
    I just have tooooo much other crap going on right now that going through that would put me over the edge. (Trying to get my house on the market and then flying out west to visit family prior to coming back and packing up for a transfer out of state...)

If worse comes to worst, though, I may just have the movers pack up the wheels. One of the benefits of military moves is that they will pack ANYTHING. I was trying to divest myself of some stuff, but....

On that note, my next duty station is upstate NY. If you are in MA, that may be not too far away.

Sorry, I missed the question....

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Oh man this is SOOOOOO tempting.. good price too, and local!

I just cant get over the weight Granted, its a 18 that is same weight as factory 17 ...

what is the offset?
    From the website I quoted originally, the offset is +46mm

I never had any problems with handling or rubbing. Compared to the 16 inchers the car came with the P1's were a HUGE improvement.

Plus, IMHO, if you have a blue Subaru then gold rally replica wheels are practically required. And at this price how can you say no? If nothing else, get them as backups to your fancy new race wheels.

On that note, my next duty station is upstate NY. If you are in MA, that may be not too far away.
    .... you're not going to Ft Drum are ya?

I know the website you quoted had em at +46.. but whats on the back of the wheel? apparently there were a few offsets available. How long till you pcs? I'd love to snap these up now but I'm in the middle of searchin for a house and might need the fundage for other things. If you're going to be around for another month or two.. I may be able to take these off your hands.

my car is black.. gold wheels always look sweet on black
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

.... you're not going to Ft Drum are ya?
    No, a Navy training facility outside Saratoga Springs.

My movers come July 19th. If the wheels are still in my garage at that point I'll look you up, but obviously first come (with cash), first served....

Oh, btw, couldn't find an obvious offset on the wheel. Some weight limits, "made in Italy", a few other cryptic things. "ET53" and "GO50" might possibly be a reference to offset, but I don't know.
    Last edited by tj3f3rsn; 06-23-2010 at 09:01 PM.

No, a Navy training facility outside Saratoga Springs.

My movers come July 19th. If the wheels are still in my garage at that point I'll look you up, but obviously first come (with cash), first served....
    I wouldn't expect you to handle the sale any other way we'll see how it shakes out. I'd love to have em but higher priority Items are afoot. I literally just two nights ago sold a set of Enkei wheels for $425.. your timing is scary. lol I'm just sketchy about spending right now incase I need it.

Saratoga eh? .. oh man.. lol I grew up in Albany, had many many many drunken nights up there. Track season is fun, the radio commercials for it get old fast. Lake George is fun too during the summer. Its a really nice area though, more fun backroads to drive than you can shake a stick at. If you're into winter sports there's quite a bit to do. If you mtn bike.. trails galore in the capital area.

FAR better than Ft Drum. I spent 2.5yrs there after Korea, never again will I live in a cold climate. ever.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

I grew up in Albany
    I was stationed up there many years ago, but never got down to Albany really except to go to the mall. I'm not a big fan of the tourist season in Saratoga, but at least that is pretty limited to a couple of months a year. Definitely looking forward to the outdoors aspect of upstate NY. They may be little mountains (compared to out west), but they beat the heck out of the humid swamp down here.

Went back a few weeks ago to scope out houses and went to Mahar's near SUNY Albany with an old Navy buddy who settled up that way. An interesting beer experience, to be sure.

They may be little mountains (compared to out west), but they beat the heck out of the humid swamp down here.
    .. this aint swamp man lol.. Palm Bay florida is SWAMP.. that hell hole sucked. I completely hated living there.

I really like it here, humid yeah.. but there are days in NY very similar (having been there I'm sure you know) and we dont get the super long cold winters here .. or the risk of a completely crap summer (cool n rainy) .. nah, I'll stay here. Having been to both extremes I like the middle.

tourist season sucks anywhere though.. but there are ways around it. Unfortunately here the area is so small its tougher to get away from it.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    From the website I quoted originally, the offset is +46mm

I never had any problems with handling or rubbing. Compared to the 16 inchers the car came with the P1's were a HUGE improvement.

Plus, IMHO, if you have a blue Subaru then gold rally replica wheels are practically required. And at this price how can you say no? If nothing else, get them as backups to your fancy new race wheels.
    They are likely +53. The ones in your link were a rare version that was produced later on to clear STI Brembos after the US STI came out.

[edit]
    Oh, btw, couldn't find an obvious offset on the wheel. Some weight limits, "made in Italy", a few other cryptic things. "ET53" and "GO50" might possibly be a reference to offset, but I don't know.
    Answered yourself.
    Last edited by brfatal; 06-23-2010 at 09:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.