FS Prodrive P1 18x7.5 and Vishnu pulley and Xede computer (Hampton Roads) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on FS Prodrive P1 18x7.5 and Vishnu pulley and Xede computer (Hampton Roads) within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; I am interested in these wheels! Just gotta review my finances to see if I can justify the spend! I ...

Peachypumpkincheeks

I am interested in these wheels! Just gotta review my finances to see if I can justify the spend! I see that you need them gone by July 19th. I'll let you know!

Otherwise good luck with the sale!
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if you still have them when your in new york ill drive up to you to get them. as well as a 600 offer
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

M.J
    Hey,

Do you still have them? How much life would you say u have on the tires? where are you located for a pickup?

Sorry for the ignorant question: I would be getting them for an 03 wrx sedan.. would they just be a easy swap (I have stock ones right now) or will I need to do anything?

Thanks

Hello from CA

Hi all,

Thanks for the recent replies.

I'm visiting family in CA at the moment and won't be back until the July 13th. My wife is at home in VA, so if anyone really wants this package and is willing to pay cash and pick up from Hampton Roads, VA, I could arrange for my wife to be home and show them where it is. To be honest, $500 cash for someone to come and pick up in VA ASAP is preferable to me holding on to this stuff and dragging it to NY for a chance at more money there. (A bird in the hand...)

As for tread, I don't have an exact measuremnent. Not a whole lot, but I'd guess several thousand miles at least. Of course it really depends on how you are driving them
    They are definitely sport tires and so did not have deep tread on them even when brand new.

My 2003 WRX was a straight drop in for these, and I never noticed anything but a huge improvement in handling. (And a little rougher ride, but if you are getting 45 series tires you have to know that is coming.)

So, if you fall into the "I can show up at your house this week with cash in hand" category, send me a message and I'll get in touch. Otherwise, keep the posts coming and I will let you all know how it shapes up as I get closer to coming back to VA from my vacation.

Headed to New York

Quote Originally Posted by sccoby823 View Post
    if you still have them when your in new york ill drive up to you to get them. as well as a 600 offer
    Well, the movers came and I had no solid offers down here in VA, so the wheels and other parts will be in upstate NY in the near future. 2nd week of August most likely...

Hope we can work out a deal!

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I told you I was in VA and had a solid offer for the $400 you wanted for those wheels via an email. Still do.

Sorry, you came in after the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    I told you I was in VA and had a solid offer for the $400 you wanted for those wheels via an email. Still do.
    The movers packed my stuff out last week, as I mentioned in an earlier post to this thread. You didn't make your offer until my stuff was already in New York.

Still, I should have responded then. I apologize.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.