FT Turbo XS RFL axleback
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FT Turbo XS RFL axleback within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; I think it might be time for me to get a much quieter axle back right now I have a ...

FT Turbo XS RFL axleback

I think it might be time for me to get a much quieter axle back right now I have a Turbo xs RFL TI axle back and i would light some thing a little more quiet or stock looking. If any one is interested in trading let me know.

EJ

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    they're loud! lol you oughta know, as that's what 'was' on mine, before my local shop hooked me up with the nice, quiet setup!
    (of course, I was catless, with the RFL Ti )
    Good luck!

(btw - how's it going? how's school? I haven't talked to you in awhile!)

Prospective buyers - don't be shy to buy from this cat. He's straight up and reputable!
    Last edited by Rogan; 04-15-2009 at 04:43 PM.
    Rogan o_0
    '96 Dodge 2500 CTD @ 40psi - over 700 lb/ft TQ, 7" stack, and 5speed! - SOLD
    '01 Dodge 2500 CTD 6-holed hand-shaker - 3850# dual disk - 900 lb/ft - SOLD
    '97 Dodge 3500 CTD DUALLY built Auto - 40psi boosties - 750 lb/ft

Rick! hows it going man, I'm great, the car is holding up besides the new dents I get every few months, school well I'm not doing so hot but I can not blame anyone but myself.... I pass through Chantilly every Monday on my way out to the Loudon campus of GMU. I'm tempted to cruise thru your work parking lot to check out the E30.

Yea I know its loud, I honestly have no problem with my exhaust ,but Fairfax and PW finest thought I was a little to loud creeping by them .

Thanks for the rep Rick hope all is well

Is this gone

Yup sorry

Quote Originally Posted by SlverEJ20 View Post
    I think it might be time for me to get a much quieter axle back right now I have a Turbo xs RFL TI axle back and i would light some thing a little more quiet or stock looking. If any one is interested in trading let me know.

EJ
    Any progress?
    Last edited by legaleagle; 07-28-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Not trying to jack ur thread but I also have a TXS RFL axle back I WTT or sell...
    VF-43 Bugeye: OPEN SOURCE tune... 121xxx miles

13.1@105... Lazy launch 1.9 60'
    285whp and 300WTQ.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.