cobb AP v2/SPT intake & catback FS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on cobb AP v2/SPT intake & catback FS within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; Cobb AP V2 for 02 wrx Bought this for my 2002 wrx used it to load the stage 2map for ...

cobb AP v2/SPT intake & catback FS

Cobb AP V2 for 02 wrx
    Bought this for my 2002 wrx used it to load the stage 2map for bout 3 months no scratches brand new shape you will get it just as you do from cobb cuz thats who i bought it from excapt for 425.00 shipped sold!!!

SPT short ram intake w/o the heat sheild use for 2 months95.00 shipped

SPT catback piping that has a louder muffler welded on i bought the car with this on it sell it for 50.00 plus shipping
    i have pictures pm me your email address and ill send them to you
    Last edited by WRXZ33; 03-25-2009 at 07:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Email to jef19twin2@gmail.com Send both intake and catback.............

sent them i must have not sent the pic of the intake i sent the one of the box but not the intake itsself sorry and the exhaust is dirty but no leaks

Ap and spt intake sold!!!

everything is sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.