FS: (NOVA) 2005 WRX wheels Painted GOLD (very nicely done) w/ Kumho tires.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (NOVA) 2005 WRX wheels Painted GOLD (very nicely done) w/ Kumho tires. within the Mid-A Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the Mid-Atlantic States category; Well, let me say these thing looks awesome on bugeyes. They are the best looking OEM WRX wheels. Probably my ...

FS: (NOVA) 2005 WRX wheels Painted GOLD (very nicely done) w/ Kumho tires.

Well, let me say these thing looks awesome on bugeyes. They are the best looking OEM WRX wheels. Probably my favorite style. I got Prodrive P7s so now these need to go.

These have been though salt, auto car washes, and everything else and still looks the same as when i did it. I think it is due the crap ton of clear on them. The paint will not fade for a long while or you crack the clear.

They started out Gunmetal.

Whole painting process took over 9 hours (most drying time)!!
    I scuffed them real good wiped them down with acetone.
    Then put 4-5 coats of primer.
    6-7 coats of color.
    Then over 10+ coats of clear.

They are a couple shades darker (or more bronze) than the standard Gold coloring. I think the color is awesome. They get mistaken for the V7 STi wheels for some reason. But, i take it as a compliment to the paint work I and NorvaSub05 did.

They have Kumho's Ecsta Supra 712 on there now. Two with 50-55% left with a lil camber wear. Then the other two 60-65%. I drove on these in the heavy downpour the last few days here. The hydroplane resistance is still awesome.
    So i am probably being generous with the %. I drove on them 10k miles i don't think they have even wore barely any.

I am seeing sets of 05 stockers w/ tires go for around 400. I seen a set of the ugly 02 going for 325 with crap RE92s.

$350.

Anyway the pics it looks a couple shades lighter than they actually are.

WRB, Tial gated 20'gd, PPG reppin Bugeye FTW !

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I may be new here but, i have excellent trade rating on Nabisco:
    NASIOC

(Sorry for posting Nasioc links. )
    WRB, Tial gated 20'gd, PPG reppin Bugeye FTW !

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.