Yes I'm probaly crazy but none the less,

Just putting the feelers out for this car. I am in no hurry to get rid of so if you think you are low balling you need not apply.

Car is a 07 STI with 10k miles on. Oil changes have been done at around 1500 and every 3k miles past then by Subaru.

The car is 100% bone stock. Nothing has been done to the car. The car runs fine. Car has never been abused, raced, tracked, or wrecked. If you have any doubts of my driving habits I can supply you with atleast 5 people to contact that I'm sure will vouch for me (forum members).

The car has no options from the factory.

The car will be sold with:

A silver set of 05 BBS's rims mounted with Conti TS820 snow tires. Tires probaly have atleast another 1-2 winters left.
A gold set of 07 BBS's rims mounted with RE-070's. These tires to my best guess have around 6k miles on them. They are the orginial tires but came off for the winter.

Subaru all weather floor mats.

Brand new set of RA Classic Mudflaps with blue lettering (not installed)

I have routinely got 24-27 mpg out of the car. Since MD switched to the winter ethanol I've gotten a few less but I still average 22 mpg.

If you are interested and have the means let me know. Please only serious offers as I am not going to entertain tire kickers.

Pictures upon request.