Spotted new white STI
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spotted new white STI within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just checking to see if the owner of a white STI with the dealer tags still on I spotted in ...

Spotted new white STI

Just checking to see if the owner of a white STI with the dealer tags still on I spotted in Hagerstown, MD today was on the forum.
    I followed him in my white WRX for a few blocks before he turned on to VA ave.

Nice car. It is always great to see a fellow STI/ WRX dirver on the streets.
    Better Vision = Better Driving

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I know this is an old thread, but I'm trying to find more WRX's in the hagerstown area to hang out with, I'm already friends with a couple members on here, I'll probalby post more on here seeing that there are more people from this area and not southern cali, like all the other forums.

I drive a 05 wrx with a STI trunk swap, I have a black hks exhaust, pink "I" badge and a couple other things, but those are the most easily noticible things about my car. I'm usually out on the dual highway on weekends, but I drive through hagerstown everyday.

today I saw a White STI with a hot blonde driving it twice. If there are other people around the area that cruise on the dual highway, say something. I always see modded wrxs but it seems that we never meet up and talk to each other.

Welcome to the club and to the area. I hope to see you around town.
    I drive an '05 Aspen White WRX with dark tinted windows. All else is stock for now.
    There is a blue WRX that looks like an STi and a silver STi along with a few other STi and WRX around town that I have seen. I have talked with the owner of a silver STi and an other white WRX. I hope to talk with others in the area. I have also spoken with the female owner of a red WRX. Just to give you a heads up of other cars in the area.

I'm friends with the owner of the silver STI, and the 02 with the frontmount and kaminari body kit. And i've hung out with the guy that has the 04 w/ frontmount and JDM lip kit and grill. I've probably seen you around, I'm usually out on the dual on the weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Red*Eye
    Just checking to see if the owner of a white STI with the dealer tags still on I spotted in Hagerstown, MD today was on the forum.
    I followed him in my white WRX for a few blocks before he turned on to VA ave.

Nice car. It is always great to see a fellow STI/ WRX dirver on the streets.
    Come to Frederick, MD and you'll see me. I've got a blue/gold STi. Maybe we'll run into eachother someday. I'm forever trying to find fellow Scoob owners to meet up with....
    1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Great. Hope to see you around.

Most definitely! Weather-providing, I may take a trip down the Dual tonight. I'm not normally out cruising, but what the hell......

What time do you guys normally cruise the Dual? Meet up anywhere?
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I might be out later, 1030ish, depending on weather. Hope to see you guys out. We are usually at martins parking lot, or the park and ride by 70, that is in front of hagerstown honda.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx2ndregime
    I might be out later, 1030ish, depending on weather. Hope to see you guys out. We are usually at martins parking lot, or the park and ride by 70, that is in front of hagerstown honda.
    Cool. I probably won't be out that late, as I've gotta pack for my honeymoon. We're leaving tomorrow evening for Miami, then taking a cruise to the Caymens.....Grand Caymen, Bullese, Rowaton, and Cozumel.....and I'm sure I spelled the names of all of them wrong.....
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I believe I saw your car last night in Hagerstown. I was out around 10pm. I drove through Martin's, only to have this asswipe in a burgundy SUV run a stop sign on me, then slam on his brakes in front of me, then stare me down. WTF? The assh0le probably just wanted to start a fight with somebody in front of his friends, and didn't care who it was with.

Anyway, I saw a white STi parked in front of the Exxon on Dual Highway. Nobody was in it though. I even stopped for a few minutes to grab a drink, thinking the owner would've returned.....figured it might have been yours.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

I was out last night pretty late like 1045, I was hanging out in martins for a little with my friends. 02 wrx, 05 cgm sti, 04 evo RS, and a couple other people were around.

Have fun on you honeymoon man.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx2ndregime
    I was out last night pretty late like 1045, I was hanging out in martins for a little with my friends. 02 wrx, 05 cgm sti, 04 evo RS, and a couple other people were around.

Have fun on you honeymoon man.
    Cool, man. Thanks for the good wishes for the honeymoon......maybe I'll throw'er overboard and get some insurance money for mods.
    2005 Subaru WRX STi

Quote Originally Posted by Bad WRX STi
    I believe I saw your car last night in Hagerstown. I was out around 10pm.

Anyway, I saw a white STi parked in front of the Exxon on Dual Highway. Nobody was in it though..

I was out on the Dual around 10ish but didn't stop at the Exxon. So I don't know who's car you saw. Mine is a WRX not STi.

Hello every one. I 'm the guy with the blue 02 with the frontmount. I saw you guys out there. Its nice to see fellow wrx-sti guys running around the area. There is a cruise n at the valley mall on saturdays. We should all go. It be proble would be fun. Me and my friend with the crystal grey go most of the time. Along with to guys from WV with wrxs I know.

What's up Scott.
    05 wrx, with modds. Now with new and improved turbo and more boost.
    277hp253tq @16psi. tuned at slowboyracing.com on dynopacs
    "let the owning comence"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.