good tint shops around newark, de??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on good tint shops around newark, de?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Any one know of any good tint shops in or around the Newark De area. Also what is a good ...

good tint shops around newark, de??

Any one know of any good tint shops in or around the Newark De area. Also what is a good price to pay, dont want to get ripped off.

Thanks, Luc

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    My cousins take their cars to a place called Angel's on around Rte 273 in New Castle, somewhere near the airport and behind the farmer's market. They do top notch work with really good prices.

They live in Bear.

I've been wanting to check out
    Formula One Tint and Graphics
    189 Rickey Boulevard
    Bear, DE 19701
    (302) 832-8468

They use Formula One tints www.formulaone.com (tints come from the same factory as Llumar) and is off of Pulsaski Highway near Fox Run
    Last edited by tan; 03-08-2005 at 10:15 AM.

I got mine done over a year and half ago when I got the car at Ayers off of Airport Rd. They are on the left hand side after the Churchman's Rd. intersection going towards RT141 behind the Airport. They did an awesome job and gave me the cheapest qoute after calling around to everyone else. I can't remember but I think I paid $180 total, 20% on all four doors, back window and sunroof. I don't have their number off hand but it is in the phone book. Give them a call. Workmanship is excellent, no problems at all to this day. They did a great job around the edges of the door windows also. I've seen a few Rexs where the tint was butched along those edges.

Thank you both for the info on the shops. I know where both Ayers and Angels are. Glad to hear they do good work. I will be checking into both of them. Thanks Again, Luc

Dude JAY! where have you been?? everything going? the edges tend to get chewed up after years of abuse....but yeah, if they're done well, they should hold up better. g'luck - don't go to dark if you don't want the attention.

-wYlie

What's up Wylie! Yo, I wanted to come to the last meet but I have been busting my a$$ off working! I still work for CSC corporate law firm but I'm now working on a semi-full time basis (about 30-40 hours a week ) with ICY Racing and Victory Racing Chasis. You should see the STI's we're building, we have five of them. One 04' and four 05's. They are sick!! I also just got done fabricating a roll cage in an E46 330 and just finished up two of the our five STI's. I'll post picks sometime soon. Fun stuff but man am I getting exhausted! Where is the next meet? I got to make sure I have off for that one! Let me know, we gotta catch up. Later man

Jay,

SWEET!! actually the next one is scheduled (in my head to be north wilmington/concord area) Sunday, March 27th....dunno what time - if you have a preference we can schedule that in (time and location). Man...how can you work two full time jobs??? big ups to you - they gonna take you full full time?

what are they building STi's for?? rallying? catch up with you soon!

-wYlie

Man it is tough but I'm definitely trying to get some stuff paid off. Hopefully, I'll be employed with the team on a more "full time" basis here very shortly. The race season is about to begin for me in a week or so. Lots of traveling and long nights in god knows what state under a race car. I still get a little nervous cutting stuff off of expensive race cars. We're building the STI's for SCCA T-2 class. We still have the Rolex series Corvette and the Grand Am M Coupe cup car also. I also have been working on customer cars (mostly smaller race teams) building chassis, roll cages and custom fabricating parts on the cars. I am making a front strut bar for the BMW 330, really neat. I took off tonight though, just am getting way too exhausted

As far as time for the meet, early - mid afternoon would be fine with me. Can't wait to catch up with you guys, it has been awhile. Later bro.

As for the tint I got a quote for my car from rhino linings on old baltimore pike and they said $205. You can also check out a place called Cindy's which is up in elsmere/newport area. Pretty sure it is in the wilminton phone book. She did an excellent job on my old truck and I know a lot of people that she had done tint for. Hope this helps

Cindy's is not bad at all either. I had a car done by them years ago. The only problem is they are so busy you may have to make an appointment pretty well in advance, even this time of year. Now is the best time to do it though.

I went to Angels, he did a great job!
    Patrick
    2004 Java Black STi
    COBB Stage II
    Invidia G200 Exhaust
    Helix Catted downpipe
    K+N Typhoon Intake
    Tanabe GF210 Springs

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.