WTT: HKS SSQ for Worx BOV

This is a discussion on WTT: HKS SSQ for Worx BOV within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was wondering if anyone had a Worx Dual Stage BOV that would be interested in trading for my HKS ...

WTT: HKS SSQ for Worx BOV

I was wondering if anyone had a Worx Dual Stage BOV that would be interested in trading for my HKS SSQ BOV. I don't want to sell it outright quite yet. If no one wants to trade, then I will sell it. There are a few scratches on mine from it hitting the manifold but it still works great! I'm located in Richmond, VA and travel to NOVA frequently and locally would be preferred, but I will ship if necessary.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll trade you for my greddy type s! I live in PA!

ill trade you for a turboXS RFL one if you want? I live in CA
    !!!HoLLa BaCk!!!

Thanks both of you, but I really need the worx one specifically. I want to be able to control the recirculation/atmospheric adjusting and I can only think of the worx bov that does that.

My greddy type s you can adjust! Plus it sounds 10 times better than a worx, a worx just has a basic bov sound but the greddy sounds really really nice with a whistle tone to it!