LOCAL FS NJ: JDM V7 wheels and other goodies
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on LOCAL FS NJ: JDM V7 wheels and other goodies within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The wheels are perfect, no curb rash what-so-ever.. i think the tires have decent life left in them but you ...

LOCAL FS NJ: JDM V7 wheels and other goodies

The wheels are perfect, no curb rash what-so-ever.. i think the tires have decent life left in them but you can judge yourself from the pics. $800 picked up

blitz sbc-id version 2.. this is the one with the green lit up screen. i've had this for a while and its like fused onto my dash peice with double sided tape..believe me it's on there REAL good. we would have to trade dash peices. its in excellent condition and still works like new. i'm selling it because i dont use it, nor have i ever really used it to it's potential. make offer

RFL-TI.. bought it and never even installed it. its used, i bought it from someone on here but its in great condition. this is the one that will fit on your stock WRX exhaust. i'd like to get my money back if possible.. $250

i also have a unichip programmed for vishnu stage 1.. make me an offer

heres the link to pics
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v712/sandwich83/
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX
    mods: Vishnu up-pipe, momo race airleather alloy shifter
    mods on the way: rest of stage0, JDM headlights, samco hoses

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

can I call dibs on the rims? I'm waiting to sell my HID's and a few other things.

PM me or AIM me @ subieowner01 or RudyVaio

I'm really interested
    Rudy
    Power is nothing without control

sure i guess, but how long do you need? also, you dont mind coming to pick these up right? or is that a problem..

I could do a few things:

Paypal you the cash friday
    leave a $200 deposit cash (in person)
    or give me till next friday.

I'm hope'n you can wait so I can give you all the money at once. but I'm up of options. I haven't hear about the HID's but I have one person inline so I'll could just settle something with him to speed this up. I also have a check in the mail for me doing some contract work but like I said its in the mail so...

Thanks for understanding.
    Rudy

thats cool then..next friday is fine as long as you come in person.

bump for the other stuff

will do!

Thanks!
    Rudy

i just sent you a PM

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

v7 rims still for sale? was just looking at some prodriveP1s but the v7's are my favorite. The tires i see are Potenza RE040...about how many miles on them?

thanks
    ~chris
    WRB 2004 Rex. COBB Stage2 + Loudness
    "Real drivers do it with three pedals."
    MODS...CARSTER

Quote Originally Posted by WRXdriftR
    v7 rims still for sale? was just looking at some prodriveP1s but the v7's are my favorite. The tires i see are Potenza RE040...about how many miles on them?

thanks
    ~chris

the wheels are sold as far as i know. there are 2 people in line for them as of right now..

and to whom it may concern, i don't know how many miles are on the tires..i put them on near the end of the summer..that's about all i can tell you cause i didn't keep track. you can judge from the pics how much life is left in them. i think they are good for quite a few more miles, especially if they are rotated

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.