roll call for md/de/eastern shore HA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on roll call for md/de/eastern shore HA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; just tryin to see whats up with subies on the eastern shore/md/de. hopefully we can get some ppl 2gether for ...

roll call for md/de/eastern shore HA

just tryin to see whats up with subies on the eastern shore/md/de. hopefully we can get some ppl 2gether for a meet or something.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where you tryin to have this meet?

o i was just tryin to see who was around me and sometime in the future think about a meet

Maryland here as well. We actually have a group of about 6 subie owner swe get together about once a month in good weather, been slow lately due to snow. Small get together this Saturday for a buddies band playing in Catonsville. I'll keep you posted when we're meeting next.

nice where's catonsville

Basically if you know where UMBC college is thats Catonsville. Its about 10 minutes or so west of B-more. I'm from Harford County myself its about 30 minutes from me.

MD here also......been trying to meet up with Goose and them guys for a while now but never seems to work out for me due to work.

if you guys have a meet soon... email me at turbowrx02@hotmail.com....i know my car isnt as done up as all yours... im still tryin to figure things out about it... so pweese dont make fun of me ~Jess~

Just checkin' in. I'm in Newark, DE, not to far from MD at all. I usually attend the West Chester meets but haven't been able to as of late because of my work schedule. Working two jobs six days a week sucks!! I would love to meet the western Rex guys (and gals ) though.

BTW, Jess, Why would anyone make fun of your car? It's a Rex right? Hell, there are all kinds of cars that show up to the WC meets. Everything from a 89' Saab to a 95' M3 to a Bad ass Grand National. Not to mention the crowd of Rexs. As long as your into cars, thats all that matters. Meets are good time. I'm down for something.

Just picked up an 04 Rex. this was the first post I saw with people from de on it. Thought I would say what's up and look forward to meeting. Bought the car on Friday 2/25 and have put almost 500 miles on it. Love this car already. Any suggestions please feel free. thanks Eric

well jay... i was just sayin i dont have any "real" mods done to my car... i have taillights and a bov on it.. though i am lookin at a helix exhaust system that havent got yet...

Jess, I work for ICY Racing and Victory Racing Chassis. I'll put in a full cage, titanium racing exhaust, nitrogen filled coilovers, engine mods, EM and a full set of Hoosier slicks on her and nobody will have anything bad to say about her then

Subaru owners tend to be the best car enthusiast and most respectable car owners out there. Usually very knowledgable and easy to get along with. I have hung with many "car enthusiasts" groups and most tend to be very arrogant and obnoxious. My EX-girlfriend has a G35 coupe and most of the people on the G35 boards that she talked to were snobs. Mommy and daddy rich boys and girls that do not know anything about cars and think that their cars were created by god himself (I'm not speaking of all G35 owners though). This board has such a variation of people and their cars yet everyone for the most part gets along. I couldn't even post on some of the other boards (non-subaru) without getting flamed.

So you are safe, hopefully we can get something going in the near future. And if anyone is close to the MD/DE line or doesn't mind kicking a little bit of a ride (about 40 min from MD/DE RT. 40 line), the WC meets on the last Sunday of every month are usually pretty large. I'll roll a caravan down there if anyone else would like to attend. Later

Jess, BTW, the Helix exhaust is a very nice system, their downpipes are awesome. I'm actually probably going to go with the Helix downpipe when I do my turbo swap. Are you looking to get a full turbo back or just the catback? I am currently running the Espelir JGT 500 catback mated up to an HKS DP. This setup works great on the stock turbo. I love it. You'll love the Helix though, I've installed one on a rex before. Great tone and nice finish.

Eric, enjoy the car man! You picked the perfect time to pick one up because the Rex is a ball in the winter. What part of DE are you in? I'm in the Bear area.
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 03-07-2005 at 10:15 AM.

Just east of baltimore here, but i would be kinda out of place at a subaru meet since i drive an integra.

Eric, enjoy the car man! You picked the perfect time to pick one up because the Rex is a ball in the winter. What part of DE are you in? I'm in the Bear area.
    I live right behind the howard johnsons on 896. I went for a lap around Newark lastnight due to the nice weather. Saw a bunch op people at the car wash on newark/elkton. Don't really know anyone yet so I would feel a little out of place if I just roled up. Let me know if you ever go out maybe we can meet up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast