roll call for md/de/eastern shore HA - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on roll call for md/de/eastern shore HA within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I know where you are at, that's about 10 minutes or so from me. I'm glad you are enjoying the ...

I know where you are at, that's about 10 minutes or so from me. I'm glad you are enjoying the car, just watch those damn Newark cops. They are bad and are just looking to nail someone anymore. The car wash guys, I can't ever say I hung out with them but just watch out. Newark can be a little shady sometimes so watch just rolling up on people. Other than that, it is usually pretty cool.

I usually tend to go out on Friday nights, usually Bennigans in Newark. There is also the WC Suby meet at the end of the month I plan on getting to. I haven't hung out for a bit because of all the work I been doing but I plan to make this one. But yeah, if you want to hang out sometime that would be cool. Hell, we could get a mini meet together sometime. Just shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you.
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 03-09-2005 at 01:33 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

any of you guys comin down to ocean city, md this summer?

I was thinkig of going down this May for the big muscle car meet but I don't even think it worth it anymore. The cops are impounding any cars acting up now (burnouts, racing, etc.). Kind of takes the fun out of having 500+ HP non-street legal drag cars on the street . I may go to the Wildwood, NJ one now. But yeah, I wouldn't mind hitting Dewy or OC this summer.

A couple of us are going down to O.C. June 11-18th for the import car show. Was a decent amount of wrx's and sti's there last year.

Eric, Newark, DE

hey,.... if ur guys go down to oc email me and let me know....i would most definately wanna go down with a few REX's thanx!

im like 20 mins from ocean city and ill be moving down there in may so a caravan meet up something is definitely in order. i cant wait for warm weather.

Quote Originally Posted by turbotrey03
    im like 20 mins from ocean city and ill be moving down there in may so a caravan meet up something is definitely in order. i cant wait for warm weather.

I hear ya' on the warm weather, I'm just itching to put back on the summer tires and wheels!! These snow tires have got to go! Soon as we hit 55-60 degrees constant in the day, they're on! Hell, I was thinking of throwing on a set of scuffed racing slicks on my wheels and seeing how long I could get away with em' on the street before the Fuzz catches me. Just got to watch the wet conditions with em' on
    Last edited by 04silver bullet; 03-14-2005 at 10:04 AM.

Hey im in MD, Right on the Baltimore and harford county line. My rex is down right now due to some unfortunate rod knock... But as soon as my JDM short block is in shell be back on the road. A bunch of us T-ten guys are heading down to OC during the car show weekend in June, But lemme know of any meets, and if anyone wants to see a subie engine pulled, hit me up, we can make a weekend of it.

I'm definately up for an engine pull. I actually only live about ten minutes from ya. You dont work at a shop in Edgewood by chance do you? Met some guy awhile back at the Sheetz Gas station telling me about his car. Keep us posted.
    " People sleep peacibly in their beds only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

Yea actually Im a tech for Thompson toyota so I could have talked to you at sheetz its only a few min south from where I work. I just got an e-mail saying IAperformance is still waiting on the bulk shipment of blocks, so Im just building supplies. Cool thing is all the shop supplies i can ...aquire...from work, I figure while its apart Im gonna do some fuel mods while everythings accessable, so at this Point its just building up my supplies. Right now im waiting on a set of fuel rails, bigger injectors, a FMIC, and maybe a nitrous kit. only like a 35 or a 50 shot though. Plus my UTEC is on the way. So the lil subbie has quite the list to be done when her surgery goes down.

if you guys have any meets hit me up...i just got a email from nopi about a meet at the md international raceway... email me or im me and let me know if anyone goes to any meets turbowrx02@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.