Spotted: Beachwood, NJ White STI

This is a discussion on Spotted: Beachwood, NJ White STI within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey i was out last night (Sat. Feb, 19) and i was getting my sandwich from Dunkin Donuts on 9, ...

Spotted: Beachwood, NJ White STI

hey i was out last night (Sat. Feb, 19) and i was getting my sandwich from Dunkin Donuts on 9, and across the street i saw a white 05 sti in the thunderbowl parking lot with a pink i badge in the grill, no front lic. plate, gold rims, and some weird ass license plate couldnt tell where it was from, top was red, middle was white and bottom was blue and had a sun faintly painted on the plate behind the letters and numbers. O and it was around 1 maybe 1:30 or so. Anyone round here?
    Blobeye Syndicate #17

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

At that time of night, in that area, I'm surprised you saw something other than a cop car!
    An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an ‘Escalator Temporarily Out Of Order’ sign, just ‘Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.’ - Mitch Hedberg