Oct. 12th WRX Day at Westminster Speed and Sound!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Oct. 12th WRX Day at Westminster Speed and Sound! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Our store, Westminster Speed & Sound, is interested in doing a Subaru only get together sometime in October before it ...

Cool WRX get together idea

Our store, Westminster Speed & Sound, is interested in doing a Subaru only get together sometime in October before it gets cold. We would probably meet at the store, show you all around, and just talk WRX's and get to know each other better. Please post your thoughts on this and if interested, post your email and we will get you more details as they come. We are interested in suggestions for the event as we want this to be a fun, informative event that supports the WRX drivers. We are 40 minutes from Baltimore, 75 minutes from DC, and under 2 hours from Philly.
    THIS EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE!!!!
    Thanks,
    Mark Miller
    Westminster speed & Sound
    202 Pennsylvania Ave
    Westminster, MD 21157
    www.westminsterspeed.com
    mark@westminsterspeed.com
    Last edited by markmiller; 10-11-2002 at 03:59 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    Sounds cool.

str27@comcast.net
    2004 Black Forester XT

Do you guys have any specific experience with WRX tuning?
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

BaskOner, We have spent the last 16 months tuning and perfecting our WRX. We were the first MRT dealer in the US to have a MRT tech spend a week with us teaching us all the little tricks about our cars. We have also spent days one on one with Brett Middleton, the owner of MRT as well. We have also spent considerable time with the owners of GFB, DBA, and Whiteline learning their suggested tuning ideas and then applying what we have learned as well. We have been a perfromance shop for over 33 years. So while the WRX has it's own unique properties, we can also apply the things we have learned from doing it for over 3 decades.
    Would you be interested in a WRX get together on a Saturday?

I'm not looking for any new mods at this particular time, but I think that the pitch about your experience will attract at least a few more people to a meet.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to sell MRT flex up-pipes and their front mounted intercooler that doesn't require bumper cutting, would you?
    Last edited by Bask Oner; 09-18-2002 at 07:24 AM.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

yes, we do. westock the flex up-pipe and order the intercooler when wanted. we stock the top mount intercooler as it is so efficient.

Cool

Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man. ATTENTION EVERYONE! This guy knows what's good for us. If we get a few more replies and a solid date, I'll make this a sticky.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

No October 5th!

I plan to attend the first FLR road rally of the fall season on October 5th, so not that w/e!

-Jim

Cool Very Cool

Little bit of a drive from My house in Laurel but it would be great to hang and talk shop, prehaps I will get a couple mods at the same time.

globalbenfinder@hotmail.com

I officially nominate October 12th, because the NHRA fall import nationals will be at Raceway park the weekend before that and every WRX owner within a 500 mile radius should be there (at Raceway Park! In Englishtown NJ!)
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

Originally posted by Bask Oner
    I officially nominate October 12th, because the NHRA fall import nationals will be at Raceway park the weekend before that and every WRX owner within a 500 mile radius should be there (at Raceway Park! In Englishtown NJ!)
    Son of a biatch. Now I'm going to have to leave NY bright and early on Sunday and drive to Englishtown.

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX

Son of a biatch. Now I'm going to have to leave NY bright and early on Sunday and drive to Englishtown.

-Jim
    Yer not alone buddy! It should be worth it though. Anyway, let's try not to hijack this thread. I'd like to get as many people down to Mark's shop as possible (so maybe he'll give me a great price on an MRT up-pipe!).
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

how does October 12th in the evening sound, say 6pm?

Originally posted by markmiller
    how does October 12th in the evening sound, say 6pm?
    w00T, I'm there.

-Jim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.