nj: insurance??

This is a discussion on nj: insurance?? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i am in the process of finding a wrx in new jersey. i was wondering if anyone from around here ...

nj: insurance??

i am in the process of finding a wrx in new jersey. i was wondering if anyone from around here can help me out. what will my insurance be around? i am 21, no points, and will need full coverage cuz i'll be financing. if anyone can tell me what they pay i'll appreciate it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I live in pa, and pay 185 a month. Thats with state farm and i am also 21. I have no points, one traffic violation, and two no fault accidents (one i hit a deer with a ranger, the other i hit a tree avoiding a deer with the wrx).

cnk
    Why don't you call up your insurance company and ask them? They can generally give you an estimate. Otherwise, you'll get a whole range of numbers from people because everyone's situations are different.

Calvin

When I was in that exact situation (21, no points, no accidents) I was paying $200/mo. I think Geico can beat that now that they're writing in NJ, though.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

im 19, no points or violations, and am insured under NJM under my parents plan. i pay about 2200 a year all together. not bad considering my old 95 VW PassatVR6 was 1650/year and this car is twice as fast and looks 100times better.
    WRB 2004 Rex. COBB Stage2 + Loudness
    "Real drivers do it with three pedals."
    MODS...CARSTER