sparco seat fs

This is a discussion on sparco seat fs within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Black/Silver sparco torino seat for sale. Retails for 600.00. Asking 200.00. Used for 2 months. Willing to help with install. ...

sparco seat fs

Black/Silver sparco torino seat for sale. Retails for 600.00. Asking 200.00. Used for 2 months. Willing to help with install. Will cause air bag light to always be on, due to the fact you have to unplug wire that runs into seat. Can buy resistor to turn off light. Picture can be seen at Sparcousa.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd be very interested in the seats but you live in Colorado. Are you willing to ship it? PM me.
    SQC #176
    02 WRX
    TDC Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by turbobacksuby
    Black/Silver sparco torino seat for sale. Retails for 600.00. Asking 200.00. Used for 2 months. Willing to help with install. Will cause air bag light to always be on, due to the fact you have to unplug wire that runs into seat. Can buy resistor to turn off light. Picture can be seen at Sparcousa.com

Curios...whats this resistor your referring to? How does it work...how can i get one?

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    you know u posted in Mid-Atlantic...

Are u going to be in the East Coast anytime?
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    you know u posted in Mid-Atlantic...

Are u going to be in the East Coast anytime?
    i did a search and then asked a ?...i need to know how to get rid of the light
    so im still in the east coast
    Ryan

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Quote Originally Posted by rayn4eleven
    i did a search and then asked a ?...i need to know how to get rid of the light
    so im still in the east coast
    Ryan
    lol, im talking about turbobacksuby, he is from colorado.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club