Another happy Precision Tuning customer

This is a discussion on Another happy Precision Tuning customer within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I had a Perrin uppipe and Whiteline steering rack bushings installed there today. I had a good time asking many ...

I Support ClubWRX

Another happy Precision Tuning customer

I had a Perrin uppipe and Whiteline steering rack bushings installed there today. I had a good time asking many questions, getting good answers, and of course, a skilled install done by Mike (I hope I remembered the name correctly!).

Worth the 1.5 hour drive!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Haven't heard a bad thing about the shop yet
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    Best shop out there!
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    I had a Perrin uppipe and Whiteline steering rack bushings installed there today. I had a good time asking many questions, getting good answers, and of course, a skilled install done by Mike (I hope I remembered the name correctly!).

Worth the 1.5 hour drive!
    I was there in the morning for a tranny fluid change and it was my first experience with them and will definately not be my last.
    Dan- 2004 PSM 5spd

"Days get shorter, nights get longer, snow gets deeper, life gets better."

the best suby shop in the whole east coast.

does precision have a dyno...i live in allentown pa and i will most likely have precision install my parts and gear set when i decide to upgrade...the only thing is that i dont want to drive all the way back home on an untuned car....the only other thing is when i get my utec, have a stage map on it untill i can get tuned
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

be ready to replace that pipe. It's a solid pipe on flex joint. I had the same exact pipe and snaped it at the upper weld where the turbo bolts on. I got a ERZ after that. As only the factory has the correct angle of that pipe. The perrin was close but I felt it when it went on that it was flexed in the wrong direction by the smallist amount. but that strain over time broke it.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

Registered User uncle lewie wrx's Avatar
    does precision have a dyno...i live in allentown pa and i will most likely have precision install my parts and gear set when i decide to upgrade...the only thing is that i dont want to drive all the way back home on an untuned car....the only other thing is when i get my utec, have a stage map on it untill i can get tuned
    Nope Precision does not have a dyno unfortunately, but they can do anything else thinkable to your suby, give em a call to see if they can still help you out.
    Uncle Lewie
    06 Aspen White STi w/ Gold BBS's

I Support ClubWRX
    Supposedly there is someone in the area of Precision that is close that has a dyno (not turbotrix). I would call PT and ask Rich about it.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

I Support ClubWRX
    I hope not ... from what I have read if it's installed properly, this should not be an issue. Rich said he has probably installed over 200 Perrin UPs with no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid gti 2
    be ready to replace that pipe. It's a solid pipe on flex joint. I had the same exact pipe and snaped it at the upper weld where the turbo bolts on. I got a ERZ after that. As only the factory has the correct angle of that pipe. The perrin was close but I felt it when it went on that it was flexed in the wrong direction by the smallist amount. but that strain over time broke it.

i live in norhter jersey and when i get my wrx i am def looking into precision as my shop. i have one ? though. do u go there and they do the work on your car immediatrely becuase i am going to need it to drive back.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by br3ez
    i live in norhter jersey and when i get my wrx i am def looking into precision as my shop. i have one ? though. do u go there and they do the work on your car immediatrely becuase i am going to need it to drive back.
    Call and make an appoinyment. They're take care of you that same day.
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight
    Call and make an appoinyment. They're take care of you that same day.
    thanks. if thats the situation there is not reason NOT to go to precision.

Best Shop

Go there for all my work!
    -Jeff
    "A Work In Progress": http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=625702