ok, who F-ING cut me off today?????
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on ok, who F-ING cut me off today????? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok so i was heading towards the Long Island Expressway on Daly Rd. in Commack today in my huge Dodge ...

ok, who F-ING cut me off today?????

Ok so i was heading towards the Long Island Expressway on Daly Rd. in Commack today in my huge Dodge work van in pretty moderate traffic. The next thing I see in my rear-view is a Silver 2000-2001 4 door 2.5RS with a carbon fiber hood and an STi- style wing coming at me pretty damn fast.

He gets to the side of me over the DOUBLE YELLOW and tries to pass me. I do the most assholish thing i can do.... floor it (there was no one coming the other way, i'm not THAT stupid. My van with a Magnum V10 kept his little 2.5 beside me on the other side of the road, and after about 10 secs when he didnt let up, I let him get in front of me cause i didnt want to cause an accident. I noticed that he had loud exhaust and an OEM subaru type-r sticker. He then proceeded to do the same to everyone in front of me, including a Mini-S that was chasing him down when I lost sight of them. He was going at least 70 through traffic down a twisty road.

It had better not be anyone here

It's a$$holes like you that give us Subaru guys a bad name
    Die in a Fire kthnksbye

[/rant]
    Last edited by hellafastWRX; 02-04-2005 at 06:51 PM.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what a sh*t bag.

you loser
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    A Subaru Type R sticker on a sedan. That's a Subaru faux pas, in my opinion.

well seeing that you are in long island...it could probobly be a lot of people....im sure you and josh are nice and all..but there are sooo many a$$holeish kids from long island at my school...wont hold doors for you, wont say please and thank you, always looking to fight. i almost hate going out to bars cause i feel like a fight is imminent at all times..its funny actually. it aint worth goin to jail cause someone spilled beer on your pumas.

pumas!!!!

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Man, I was driving to work yesterday, and this damn Dodge van wouldn't get out of my way. I had to go across the double yellow to get by him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Man, I was driving to work yesterday, and this damn Dodge van wouldn't get out of my way. I had to go across the double yellow to get by him!!!
    I had the same thing happen to me, there was this ******* in a big Dodge van who wouldn't get out of the way.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.