ok, who F-ING cut me off today?????

This is a discussion on ok, who F-ING cut me off today????? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok so i was heading towards the Long Island Expressway on Daly Rd. in Commack today in my huge Dodge ...

ok, who F-ING cut me off today?????

Ok so i was heading towards the Long Island Expressway on Daly Rd. in Commack today in my huge Dodge work van in pretty moderate traffic. The next thing I see in my rear-view is a Silver 2000-2001 4 door 2.5RS with a carbon fiber hood and an STi- style wing coming at me pretty damn fast.

He gets to the side of me over the DOUBLE YELLOW and tries to pass me. I do the most assholish thing i can do.... floor it (there was no one coming the other way, i'm not THAT stupid. My van with a Magnum V10 kept his little 2.5 beside me on the other side of the road, and after about 10 secs when he didnt let up, I let him get in front of me cause i didnt want to cause an accident. I noticed that he had loud exhaust and an OEM subaru type-r sticker. He then proceeded to do the same to everyone in front of me, including a Mini-S that was chasing him down when I lost sight of them. He was going at least 70 through traffic down a twisty road.

It had better not be anyone here

It's a$$holes like you that give us Subaru guys a bad name
    Die in a Fire kthnksbye

[/rant]
    Last edited by hellafastWRX; 02-04-2005 at 06:51 PM.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

what a sh*t bag.

you loser
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    A Subaru Type R sticker on a sedan. That's a Subaru faux pas, in my opinion.

well seeing that you are in long island...it could probobly be a lot of people....im sure you and josh are nice and all..but there are sooo many a$$holeish kids from long island at my school...wont hold doors for you, wont say please and thank you, always looking to fight. i almost hate going out to bars cause i feel like a fight is imminent at all times..its funny actually. it aint worth goin to jail cause someone spilled beer on your pumas.

pumas!!!!

Administrator
    I Support ClubWRX
    Man, I was driving to work yesterday, and this damn Dodge van wouldn't get out of my way. I had to go across the double yellow to get by him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Man, I was driving to work yesterday, and this damn Dodge van wouldn't get out of my way. I had to go across the double yellow to get by him!!!
    I had the same thing happen to me, there was this ******* in a big Dodge van who wouldn't get out of the way.