March 2005 track rental day!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on March 2005 track rental day! within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Join fellow Subaru owners for an all Subaru track rental day at MIR (Maryland International Raceway....Budds Creek....MIRdrag.com) There will be ...

March 2005 track rental day!

Join fellow Subaru owners for an all Subaru track rental day at MIR (Maryland International Raceway....Budds Creek....MIRdrag.com) There will be sixteen spots avaliable at first, then maybe another sixteen depending on how well this goes. The track would be avaliable to all for eight hours. I will be bringing plenty of tools, spare parts (axles, diffs, clutches, etc. ), a grill for cooking lunch, trailer for broken rides, etc. Track rental days are very fun, no rules, no safety checks, just do whatever you want. The day has not been set yet, but most likely will be a Mon. in the mid/late month of March.

E-Mail me for more info, or to get in on the action. Cost will be around $100.
    Scott Hudson (looking for some mid 10sec runs)

Turbo2nr@comcast.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I go

Sounds like fun to me I will definitely go, sooner the better. Bring the trailer, mid 11's or I'm breaking it.

FATRAY
    www.ray.wroten.com/interest.htm

Thats the spirit! I've broken everything on my car at least once, except the rear view mirror. Not much we can't fix in the pits, I even have an extra EJ20 with brand new internals (all stock). Two extra driveshafts, axles, clutch, flywheel, diff, etc. Or a trailer if it is late in the day.

Give this a few days, it'll grow. I hope this will turn into a bi-yearly event. Spring/Fall.
    E-mail me your name, number, and preferred day of rental. I say on a mon.

Scott

Turbo2nr@comcast.net

I would definitely make the trip down from NNJ to do this!

then send me your info. Date will be either March 21st, or March 28. Phil from Element tuning will be on hand for one-on-one tuning, for an extra fee. Call Phil for info on that. He is spending a little time on my car, but has plenty of extra time.

turbo2nr@comcast.net

Slots are filling up, we may rant both lanes and can have up to thirty two cars. Then, we can do side-by-side racing. For more info Email me (Scott), or Phil elementtuning.net 240-246-0302, or Jason at MIR (mirdrag.com, 301-884-9833)

Turbo2nr@comcast.net

The dates are either March 21st, or March 28th. The track will be open for runs between 9:00AM-5:00PM. The race gas pumps will be open. No safty equiptment is needed except a helmet, and you can borrow one of mine if you don't have one.

You advertising this on the "other" board?

Yes, why not? I have been banned from NASIOC, and the owner of WRXFanatics, and Crucial Racing is in my city. He (Mr.X) is comming with his super wagon. Some guys from Currys Auto in NOVA are comming, and also some guys from Millienum in Va. beach are coming (Shawn Lozy) with a fast black STi. Should be quite large, we may go ahead and rent the other side of the track and go for another sixteen cars.

I may be down for this. If I can get this hunk of heap going Ill be there.
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

I know it's cold, but you have two full months of time to get ready. I also had an AMG car, an 04 c32, and had a 540 BMW. Sweet rides! Get your crap ready and shoot me some info to get signed up.!

bttt

Quote Originally Posted by turbo2nr
    I know it's cold, but you have two full months of time to get ready. I also had an AMG car, an 04 c32, and had a 540 BMW. Sweet rides! Get your crap ready and shoot me some info to get signed up.!
    Scott,

Ill def keep you posted. WHat is the head count?
    FS: 02 WRX with JDM V7 RA-C

We will have well over thirty two cars. Only the first thirty two get in for $80. $100 for everbody after that. Just track rules, I don't know why. There will be about fourteen Buick Grand Nationals, at least sixteen WRXs/STis, and a random mix of other turbo imports.

Scott

Did you find out hte day yet? I gotta make sure I can get off work.

Yeah bro, did you not get my E-mail? It's the 28th. Go to WRXfanatics.com for all the latest updates. The post is a sticky, in the "all about racing" forum. Go there for all your questions.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast