Spring Subaru Fun Run (feedback needed) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Spring Subaru Fun Run (feedback needed) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, just put together the panorama picture I took while we were at the dam. If anyone wants the ...

Hey guys, just put together the panorama picture I took while we were at the dam. If anyone wants the full size one(~40mb), or medium size one just let me know and I can send it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails panorama-small.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What kinda of camera take a 40 mb pic even my 8mp camera in raw format has smaller files then that

I have a 3MP camera, but it has a "panorama assist" mode that you take a picture and it puts a ghost image of it on the LCD so you can line up the next picture, then you just lay them all together with photoshop and it matches up real nice. The pictures I take are about 1mb in size alone, the photoshop with all of the taken ones combined though is huge (~14,000 pixles in width).

Oh i i know what that is very coool

hey everybody, anyone with pics send it to jjg267@psu.edu, im going to get a site going to post all these, dave sent me his, gonna buy nepawrx.com this week hehe.

heres my link....i forgot i had a membership tot his board too..lol

http://www.twiztidkid.com/tempgaller...nRun/index.htm

Looks like I missed out on a boat load of fun.. Sorry I couldn't make it but I didn't get in front of a PC till Monday morning to check the meeting location.

Well next time for short.. I love stuff like this..

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Looks like I missed out on a boat load of fun.. Sorry I couldn't make it but I didn't get in front of a PC till Monday morning to check the meeting location.

Well next time for short.. I love stuff like this..
    Yeah we had a blast. Keep an eye out for next months NEPA lunch meet in Wilkes Barre. It will be at Red Robin at noon on May 8th.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    Yeah we had a blast. Keep an eye out for next months NEPA lunch meet in Wilkes Barre. It will be at Red Robin at noon on May 8th.
    Cool.. Yeah I think I can make that. It's right near my house.

The video is done. I will start handing out copies at the NEPA lunch meet this Sunday. I have been toying around with different video formats. I will prolly burn most of the videos onto CD-R in VCD format. This format works on both my computer and home DVD player. If the people willing to help distibute the videos want their copies in a differnet format let me know (here are the formats I can burn to; DVD, SVCD, DVD on CD, DVD on CD HQ, and VCD)
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234