Spring Subaru Fun Run (feedback needed) - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Spring Subaru Fun Run (feedback needed) within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Would anyone be interested in shirts for the event. I would not be looking to make any profit. I think ...

shirts?

Would anyone be interested in shirts for the event. I would not be looking to make any profit. I think it would be neat have something to show off from the event. If there is a demand for them I would need the money before hand, then I would hand them out at the run. The more orders I get the cheaper the shirts would be. What do you think?

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=to...d.net&F=funrun
    it is a front and back design

If the link doesn't work don't worry. I am now working with Twiz, on the shirt design, but it will look somewhat like the shirt in the link
    Last edited by tturbotom; 02-20-2005 at 09:10 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    FYI,
    I had a huge meet around march 12/13 last year, and it was C O L D ! ! !
    I'd go for April if I were you, because it would be a little warmer.
    I was out your way today (2/20). Picked up a Porsche with my friend. We were in Southampton. Not sure how far that is from you exaclty.

Btw: were you just chimming in or are you interested in the fun run?
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Updated the list. The "Dry Run" is planned for early march, will be back with more details then.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

did the dry run 3/5/5

Today (3/5/5) we did a dry run. What a perfect day too, sunny and warm. We did the run in just over four hours. The route took us through over 150 twisty miles of Luzerne, Monroe, Columbia, and Schuylkill counties. We have two scenic stops and one pit stop along the route. Keep an eye out for pictures and possibly some video of today’s run.

I would like some feed back about our dinner choice for after the run, Jumbo China Buffet. Jumbo China Buffet is located just south of Fairway Subaru. We chose this place for a few reasons:
    1. It is close to the starting point.
    2. Everyone pays the same price.
    3. They can accommodate the entire group.
    4. They have a wide variety of food; Chinese, Italian, American, all buffet style

I would like to thank David (David Bleurex) and Andrew (jellybytes) for helping with the dry run today. They will be the “Pace Drivers” for the live run.

BTW, keep an eye out for details on the t-shirts for the event. Twizhimself is fine tuning the shirt logos as we speak. We should have more details during the week. The shirts are non-profit.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Blues in Bloomsburg

The ride is going to be very nice in April and I hope everybody enjoys it half as much as I have already.
    Isn't CattyGirl's ride pretty?
    Sounds pretty, too!

It would be nice to see all shades and levels represented besides WRB.
    Our Sunday Drive should be a rainbow, eh?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blues-in-Bloomsburg.jpg  

A video promo has been added to the first page as well as below. Thanks to jellybytes for hosting the video. Don't laugh to much, it is my first video.

http://www.jellybytes.net/subaru/dryrunvideo.wmv
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by tturbotom
    A video promo has been added to the first page as well as below. Thanks to jellybytes for hosting the video. Don't laugh to much, it is my first video.

http://www.jellybytes.net/subaru/dryrunvideo.wmv
    Dude,
    That wasn't funny. It was nice. It shows what, on average, you'll find on this run.
    Jellybytes is kind to host this and I hope more folks take the time to download and run the file.

David

Looks like you have to update the list here since the mini isn't coming along.
    ^..^

Beware of people who dislike cats. -Irish Proverb

updated 3/16

I updated the list and sent out PM. :-P
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

If it rains I will go on the Rain Date, I will be out of the country until 7:00pm on the 10th. Great idea though.

updated 3/27

I made a few updates to the list and sent out PMs about shirts to everyone confirmed . If you are on either list and need to be moved, removed, or added let me know.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Daily Weather Updated 4/4/05 BUMP

projected weather for April 10th is:

High Temp 49 degrees
    Presipatation 10% chance
    Wind NNW 9mph
    Last edited by tturbotom; 04-04-2005 at 03:32 PM.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

Well I just got my WRX the other day and would love to meet up with everyone to chat a bit. Right now I'm not sure if I can make the 10th so mark me down as a 50/50. I'll give a confirmed yes or no by Friday.

Hopefully I will be able to make it. And as for the rainbow I'll be bringing a 2002 PSM.. Is Silver a color in the rainbow?

Quote Originally Posted by WRX-ERROR
    Well I just got my WRX the other day and would love to meet up with everyone to chat a bit. Right now I'm not sure if I can make the 10th so mark me down as a 50/50. I'll give a confirmed yes or no by Friday.

Hopefully I will be able to make it. And as for the rainbow I'll be bringing a 2002 PSM.. Is Silver a color in the rainbow?
    I hope you can make it. Silver always has a color somewhere in the pigment. Besides, as you know by now, silver cars are the colors of the ambient. You drive a blurred mirror, my friend.

Either way, best wishes on your new acquisition.

To everyone staying over on Saturday night or if you live close by. I would like to have a little pre fun run get together Saturday night. There is a pizza shop in town that is owned by fellow Subie owner/fun run particapant. Maybe we could meet up there. If this pertains to you shoot my a PM with a time that works for you.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.