Who's from Central PA?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Who's from Central PA? within the Mid-Atlantic States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I know a couple people on here, blizwinter and someone else, but is ...

Who's from Central PA?

Hey guys,
    I'm new to this forum. I know a couple people on here, blizwinter and someone else, but is anyone else from Williamsport PA? I go to school in Lock Haven (LHU) and I see a couple rexes rollin around there (wrb w/ fmic, nur spec axle back) and a black rex. Anyone?

Caleb

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm from shamokin, but i went to went to school in williamsport.

most of the central/north central PA ppl are at state college.....i'm smelling a Happy Valley MEET!!! :lol: I will be up there at least once this spring.

-wYlie
    PSU '98 Biology

Word. I love sc. I go there a few times a month. Wylie, do you know Eric? He's a sophomore at PSU altoona but lives in sc (PSM rex). Me and my crew from willyport went out there and cruised about a month ago.

lonedw86, when did you go to school here? I graduated whs in '03, my sister grad'd in '00.

We should get together sometime, like I said, I go to sc all the time and there are a few of us here in the port with subies!

Oh yeah, now that I think about it, I've seen a few rexes cruisin around the sc area. Actually, Bellefonte is where I've seen the most. I saw a black rex with exhaust comin out of the Bellefonte HS parking lot, and I've seen a blue STi and white STi goin through the intersection "downtown."

We are about an hour east of you in Hazleton.

If you up for a drive keep an eye out for our Wilkes Barre meets. I know there is someone (can't remember name) from WIlliamsport has been meaning to make it out here. If you two caravan up that would cool.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

i'm not in state college anymore.... so i know like two ppl up there. I'm old.

-wYlie

Hey Tom,
    Yeah, I'm the one you're talking about. I guess I talked to your wife a couple of times about coming out? Sundays usually aren't good for me, but Saturdays are good when I'm not at work. Maybe we can work something out over spring break (for us college students).
    There's about 6 of us here in Williamsport that hang out on a regular basis (3 wrx's, one legacy, one 2.2 turbo impreza, and one 1.8 soon to be turbo). When we go somewhere, it's usually out to sc, but wilkes barre isn't that much the other way.
    Caleb

Sorry Wylie, didn't mean to blow you off there. Where are you at now?

Quote Originally Posted by sixstars
    Hey Tom,
    Yeah, I'm the one you're talking about. I guess I talked to your wife a couple of times about coming out? Sundays usually aren't good for me, but Saturdays are good when I'm not at work. Maybe we can work something out over spring break (for us college students).
    There's about 6 of us here in Williamsport that hang out on a regular basis (3 wrx's, one legacy, one 2.2 turbo impreza, and one 1.8 soon to be turbo). When we go somewhere, it's usually out to sc, but wilkes barre isn't that much the other way.
    Caleb
    You should plan a meet out your way one weekend. I am sure we could make it. As for a spring meet, we are planning a Spring Subaru Fun Run around the Hazleton area. I am not sure exactly when it will be. I was thinking around spring break. And/or substituting our 2nd Sunday NEPA meet in either March or April. Keep an eye out for more detail.
    Tom ~ 06 WRX Wagon

My wife is from Mifflinburg. Does that count?

Funny: All those towns remind me of I-81 exit signs.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

Sure, I don't think it's that far away.

hey, cabe

LIke I said in the PM i would like to meet up again some time. I am free fri. 2/4/05 if anyone else wants to meet up in state college

Hey Eric,
    I didn't know you were on clubwrx. As of now I'm planning on coming out friday the 4th. I'm going to post around and see if I can't get some others to come as well.
    Caleb

I'm at PSU right now, I'd love to see a meet up here (even though i dont have my car up here). but either way, let me know when you're up here i'd love to see something other than ricer cavs for once

-Rishi

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast